Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

HW Q90R stuck in store mode

(Topic created on: 22-04-2020 03:53 AM)
Tferdit
First Poster
Options

HW 90R stuck in store mode What is the steps to get it unstuck or reset?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Tferdit ,

With the power off, Press and Hold the Volume Down Button on the soundbar until the display comes on and use the remotes navigation pad/buttons to change the shop mode setting.  

View solution in context

29 REPLIES 29
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Tferdit ,

With the power off, Press and Hold the Volume Down Button on the soundbar until the display comes on and use the remotes navigation pad/buttons to change the shop mode setting.  

Dadd1o
First Poster
Options

I can't hold the volume down button as none of the 4 buttons work as it is in shop mode to stop the kids pressing the buttons 

0 Likes
Je655
Helping Hand
Options

@Dadd1o wrote:

I can't hold the volume down button as none of the 4 buttons work as it is in shop mode to stop the kids pressing the buttons 

"With the power off" your device needs to be off and when you do the described action by @TessM to power your device on to the menu your looking for.

0 Likes
Mrp911s
Student
Options

To add for the Shop mode fix for my Q80R I had to use the volume down on the remote as the buttons on the sound bar did not work. I got a good deal on an open box without any documents or a remote.   This  soundbar does rock. Now that it is setup as supposed to be I am very pleased with it. The hdmi arc setup required my Panasonic to be setup as external speaker with the viera link setup.   Good luck. 

Mrp911s
Student
Options

Have to hold the down volume on the remote with the unit off. 

0 Likes
EC07
First Poster
Options

This worked also on my HW-Q70R Thanks!

0 Likes
lightleaks
Apprentice
Options

What shop mode do you change it to? I can cycle through SHOP1-SHOP7, but then anytime I press a button with any of those options selected, the display shows SHOP NG.

What steps do I take after SHOP is displayed?

0 Likes
morice
Apprentice
Options

very good question. I have the same problem. Shop 1- 7 or Shop NG?

But where is  "Shop OFF" ??? 

Or means "shop NG" the same than "shop off"?

0 Likes
morice
Apprentice
Options

Hi @TessM ,

What shop mode do you change it to? I can cycle through SHOP1-SHOP7, but then anytime I press a button with any of those options selected, the display shows SHOP NG.

What steps do I take after SHOP is displayed?

The is no "shop off" displayed on my soundbar HW-MS650... 🤔