Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Left earbud not working

(Topic created on: 19-03-2020 03:13 PM)
Asia0712
First Poster
Options

Hello

My left ear bud completely stopped working what should I do? 

Go to solution
253 REPLIES 253
thinushan1410
First Poster
Options

0 Likes
Rockspoon
Journeyman
Options

Unfortunately it's impossible to update the software in the buds if you can't connect both of them to the phone. 

Rockspoon
Journeyman
Options
I have the exakt same question.
0 Likes
fluffhead13
First Poster
Options
this worked for me. Thank you so much!
0 Likes
okehieuchenna
First Poster
Options

it worked. Thank you

0 Likes
Moeofficial10
Student
Options

This is a solution I found off youtube. It worked for me, hope it works for you as well!This is a solution I found off youtube. It worked for me, hope it works for you as well!

igenevamae
First Poster
Options

Here's the solution that worked for me:

Whenever the faulty bud turns green, i reposition the bud, and keep the charging case open while faulty bud in charging. Here's the step-by-step:

1. Confirm that the charging case has sufficient battery

2. Put the faulty earbud into the charging case and make sure that the red light is on and stays on,

3. if it turned green, reposition the bud. If the earbud continues to light red in in accordance to step 2, proceed to step 4

4. Keep the charging case for about 30 minutes, and it will charge the faulty bud. Don't close the case during this time. 

5. Connect the earbuds

Hope it'll work for you :smiling-face:

Moeofficial10
Student
Options

Yup. Works like magic!

Tripsu
Student
Options

Having this same issue, the left earbud stopped working and I can't update since both aren't connected. I also can't reset them 😩. Gonna try the charging case open thing for 30 min and see if that works but my bud doesn't turn green ever when it's inside the case

0 Likes
ArenFred
First Poster
Options

yeah I've got the same problem, my left bud just suddenly became very quite but my right one stayed the same. I have cleaned them out, reset my buds with the app and tried charging them. I still cant get my left to work. I haven't done anything to my buds like dropped them or anything so any suggestions on what I should do?