Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Left earbud not working

(Topic created on: 19-03-2020 03:13 PM)
Asia0712
First Poster
Options

Hello

My left ear bud completely stopped working what should I do? 

Go to solution
253 REPLIES 253
NaudeSlabbert
First Poster
Options
Same experience. Replaced the Buds+ with a new set by my cellphone supplier, same problem. Purchased another set, same problem. 3x sets failed to connect with the left bud. Left buds never connect with my phone. Try other phones, the same. Cannot update the software while the left bud cannot connect. Desperately need advice to solve this expensive failures.
0 Likes
Sean95
First Poster
Options

Hi, I also faced this problem and after many video and after reading many comment, this worked for me.

1) I moved away from any other Bluetooth devices I had

2) connected buds to phone and saw missing left bud

3) pressed both bud until the green light is blinking. The red light will start blinking afterwards. 

4) released finger and wait for 10 seconds before closing the case

5) wait for 10s

6) opened the case with opened galaxy wearable app

7) the left bud was still missing

😎 took the working bud out of the case, put into ears and just started playing music.

9) close the case while the working bud is still playing.

10) after some time I opened the case with and both buds are connected now with the left bud only having 1% of charge

0 Likes
TipsyMermaid
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue. It shows as disconnected and I cannot turn it on or update either. Whats going on? These things aren't cheap and I take very good care of mine.

0 Likes
Samthibault226
First Poster
Options

So i had the same issue i was able to make my left earbud start working again all I did was throw it against the wall really hard and it just started working so try that it might work for you

- not responsible for your earphones breaking

0 Likes
Vitamorta
Student
Options

You cannot update latest software unless both earbuds are detected.

Vike001141
Student
Options
Thanks for the help! Had the same issue.
0 Likes
Vike001141
Student
Options

I fixed it by unpairing them.

0 Likes
Kiko1234
First Poster
Options

I had the same problem.  I went so far as to buy a replacement left ear bud, but it still wouldn't connect. After some research I found a solution, well at least it work for me. I turn on the dual audio in the media setting and somehow both ear works now. I place the link below. Hope it help.

https://www.samsung.com/au/support/mobile-devices/dual-audio-android-10/

0 Likes
littleDizzy
Student
Options

This works for me. But had to figure it out my self back then. 

0 Likes
briclark89
First Poster
Options

I use my Buds for taking calls now that I work from home.  I never use the left one and today I noticed my case had the red light.  Left was not connected.  Went through a couple of sites and nothing worked.  Sean95 above had 10 steps he used and it worked for me.  I put in the right and listened to music while the left was in the case and showing red.  I closed the case and the light turned green.  Opened the case and the Wearable's app and the left was connected and at 100%.  Put both buds in case and still green.  Took them out and could hear music from both. 

Resetting the buds, rebooting the phone and turning off/on Bluetooth did not help.