Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Volume from Bluetooth headphones.

(Topic created on: 18-10-2021 08:55 PM)
Alicia4
Journeyman
Options

Hi everyone!

I hope someone can help me with an issue I'm experiencing with my Samsung 65" Curved TV, model UE65HU7200, with software number T-NT14UDEUC-1160.2 , BT - S.

I am able to connect a pair of Bluetooth headphones to this TV easily. However there appears to be no way to control the volume transmitted from the TV. I do have volume control on one pair of headphones, but even at maximum, the volume is not loud enough. On another pair, there is no volume control.

What am I missing? On an older Panasonic TV, in the sound menu, there is an option to increase the headphones volume (headphones connected by 3.5mm jack). I cannot seem to find a similar option to this in the Samsung TV.

I hope someone can help please!

Thank you! 

Alicia. 

25 REPLIES 25
clipboarder
First Poster
Options

It flashes but it doesn’t change the volume. Same issue with Apple, Samsung, Marshall, and Sony headphones on QLED TV. Actually, the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro don’t even auto connect. 

0 Likes
thorus11
Journeyman
Options

In my case, hint from Waffle helped, but I needed to enable Multi-Output Audio Now, tv remote controls speakers in tv and volume buttons in jabra control full range of volume in earbuds. 

0 Likes
G Double D
First Poster
Options

I have Bose QuietComfort 35s and I can control the volume. I can’t with their sports buds though…

0 Likes
Winston023
First Poster
Options

My solution was to first, pair the Bluetooth device and connect to it.  At this point TV audio should play only through connected Bluetooth speaker, headset, or buds.  Set the audio level to Bluetooth spkr with up/down TV vol control.  Next, go to quick settings and turn on multi-output audio.  Now audio should be playing through both TV speakers and connected Bluetooth speaker.  TV volume control now only controls TV.  Your Bluetooth audio level should stay at previously set level.  Problem solved!

Sol11T
First Poster
Options
Rubbish!
0 Likes
Jed5699
First Poster
Options

Same issue. I am 90  percent deaf and can only hear through headphones.  The Bluetooth volume issue is not acceptable to me. Will never buy another Samsung product. 

0 Likes