Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung UHD 4k half screen in black

(Topic created on: 30-10-2019 06:07 PM)
Petrymed
Explorer
Options

Hello , I am from Roumania and I a have a problem with my tv , since yestarday my tv went crazy, I still have 1 year waranty but I hope I can do something by myself to fix it. I uploaded a picture so you can see my tv's problem.20191026_193727.jpg

0 Likes
60 REPLIES 60
Petrymed
Explorer
Options
Tomorrow I will go to a Samsung customer service in town , but it would be easier if I could fix it :smiling-face: I don't like to waste my time in traffic and my money if I could do something to fix it , I am afraid to watch tv maybe will explode or the problem get worse,so for 40 hours I didn't watch TV. Thank u Samsung for that :smiling-face: a TV after 1 year is gone 😐 .. I had phone from s3 to s9 + , my microwave,washing machine,fridge,home cinema,oven, is all samsung but this tv is a pain in the....
CarlH
Options

They may be able to send an engineer to you, @Petrymed. Get in touch with them first to see what they advise. 

0 Likes
Petrymed
Explorer
Options
I let the TV today at the costumer service,they told me the leds are death , in 1 year ??? Next year same problem??
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Have they provide you with the repair details or arrange a repair for you?

In regard to the issue, I'm unable to confirm if this will happen again in the future or not. Should this occur in the future, our engineers would need to fully inspect the TV in order to determine what is causing the issue.

0 Likes
Petrymed
Explorer
Options

They told me that the leds are burned and they have to see if its other problems,in 2,3 days should be done,they will call me,after that I will return with a feedback,this morning I spoke with the samsung expert from.roumania they told me to go to costumer services.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Have you been able to reach them @Petrymed ? If not, take a look at this link: https://www.samsung.com/ro/support/#contact to find all their contact details. 

0 Likes
Petrymed
Explorer
Options
The Tv is already at the service , when is done I will be back with infos.
0 Likes
Solution
Petrymed
Explorer
Options
So I was today after the TV. They changed the display and my tv is now brand new :smiling-face:
Crookedcreek1
First Poster
Options

Right side of the whole screen faded to black. Reset, changed channel, changed source (Hughesnet to DVR), NFG.

Please advise

Thanks for the help

0 Likes
hollomantroy17
First Poster
Options

does it work crookedcreek1