Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No NFL Game Pass app for TV 65" Samsung 4K UHD UN65TU8000FXZX (2020)

(Topic created on: 16-08-2020 08:19 AM)
fdzadolfo
First Poster
Options

To say im dissapointed at the moment is an understatement and I hope it gets fixed. I had an old Samsung tv from 2018 which could run NFL Game pass just fine. 

I recently bought the TV on the subject and to my surprise there is no NFL Game pass app on the samsung app store. Will there be one? Otherwise my investment is basically pointless, since I was trying to upgrade 10 inches and some technology and quality.

43 REPLIES 43
CarlH
Options

Hey, @fdzadolfo. The apps available for our TV's are developed and maintained by the app developer themselves (they also decide which TV's they are hosted on) so it would be best to contact them directly. I also noticed you have a non UK/ EU model so would be best to contact Samsung in your region for any other issues regarding your TV.  

0 Likes
OliH
Student
Options

Hey Carl, 

Myself and several others in the UK are having this issue on new Samsung TVs, the NFL state the ap is available on all Samsung TVs from 2016 onward and even stated it will be on Samsung TVs for 2020.

I have just bought a brand new 2020 CrystalUHD and if this issue cant be resolved in a couple weeks (start of the NFL season) i will be returning it.

Stevie69
Apprentice
Options

I’m having the same issue with my QLED 2020 model. Come on Samsung sort this out

daveett
First Poster
Options

Hey @fdzadolfo / Carl

I am having the same problem - same tv but located in Indonesia. I can load the internet game pass app and sign in an it works fine but I suspect it might have more options using the smart TV app. Also when doing a search in the app store it does not fin the NFL app. Has anyone found out how to view an access the app? 

Kabel4
First Poster
Options

Did you figure it out? I'm having the same problem. It's so frustrating

Etherealdrow
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issues on a 2020 4k crystal Samsung smart tv, I live in the United states 

Guero
First Poster
Options

Same problem here. Im in México. The only workaround I have found is to sign in to NFL Gamepass through the internet app, works just fine, but still frustrated there is no App on a brand new 2020 Smart TV"

rmrbaptista
Journeyman
Options

Same issue in Portugal with some workarround via internet.

BigDadWE
First Poster
Options

I’m having the same issues here in Malaysia.  Just bought a new 8 Series 65” and the app isn’t there.  My older 7 series 55” Has it.  Very frustrating