Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

New The frame tv 2022 stuck in art mode , and other issues

(Topic created on: 27-10-2022 09:55 PM)
Chris Jones
Apprentice
Options

My  2022 frame was purchased today and now is stuck on an art work, none of the buttons on the remote will do anything apart from the on off button, “Not available “ comes up when some are pressed. 
Before it froze, it would not go into the art section on the Home Screen, when selected, it would either go to Samsung tv or to the last viewed app. 
many help would be appreciated.

I am in Australia if that matters 

thanks 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi all.

To anyone experiencing this issue, please follow the below steps which will permanently fix the problem:

1.       While the TV is stuck in Art Mode unplug the TV power cord at the wall,  wait 10 seconds then re-apply power.

2.      When the TV is on again,  confirm that it is in ART mode and leave the TV operating for 10 minutes .  The TV will download the new version of the Art app in the background  (there will be no on-screen indication that this is happening).

3.      Unplug the TV at the wall,  wait 10 seconds then re-apply power.

4.      The TV will now revert to the new version of the Art App.

5.      The issue should now be resolved.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

View solution in context

223 REPLIES 223
Members_RqGuB3u
Student
Options

Having a similar issue since today. Only way to get out of art mode was to switch our cable box on.

Now art mode not working at all anymore. Choosing the art menu on the left opens the hdmi1 connection or a random app.

Frame 2022 65", sw version 1304.

I'm in the Netherlands, so other side of the world, similar problem... 

Mark232
Apprentice
Options

Similar issues for me but it only started today

DennyT
First Poster
Options

I am experiencing the same issue with my 50in Frame TV as of today. 

Sophiak
First Poster
Options

Same issue. And also the app Smart things is not working properly, it says tv off line when it is clearly on.

The support should call me back on Monday, I hope they will fix it

CharlotteRJ
First Poster
Options

Woke up to the same issue this morning! 

Stuck in art mode. The only button that works is holding down the power button to turn it off.

Also in Australia using the frame 2022 (50in).

Usama Chaudhry
Apprentice
Options

In Canada with 75Inch...same issue as above that just started today.  

Looks it may be a general issue rather than isolated to each of us...which could be good news for us.  

Hopefully they can fix the issue soon....i need to always restart the tv to get off of art mode

Chris Jones
Apprentice
Options

Ok so my partner suggests it could be a bug in the latest operating system, as I updated to the newest version whilst initial setup last night. Samsung may need to fix the bug and release a new version. 

Usama Chaudhry
Apprentice
Options

fingers crossed that's all it is...would suck having to take the tv down and send it for repair lol 

0 Likes
pandabearvane
First Poster
Options

Same.. I only bought my 75 inch a week ago in Australia and now won't turn on. If it does and I select Art Mode it would I'll go to Samsung Plus instead. Also not detecting any motion to turn Art Mode on the screen is black. Really hoping it's a software issue, I was about to call where I bought it from today to ask for a replacement. I had the 65 inch Frame before and never had any issues.