Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

New The frame tv 2022 stuck in art mode , and other issues

(Topic created on: 27-10-2022 09:55 PM)
Chris Jones
Apprentice
Options

My  2022 frame was purchased today and now is stuck on an art work, none of the buttons on the remote will do anything apart from the on off button, “Not available “ comes up when some are pressed. 
Before it froze, it would not go into the art section on the Home Screen, when selected, it would either go to Samsung tv or to the last viewed app. 
many help would be appreciated.

I am in Australia if that matters 

thanks 

Go to solution
223 REPLIES 223
Usama Chaudhry
Apprentice
Options

Hi Everyone, setup voice command on the remote...best way to get to actual apps 

RDPA
Explorer
Options

Mine is stuck also. New 2022 65” exact issue. Once in frame mode cannot exit, cannot get option, cannot go to art gallery. No button are recognized, just voice control. Then you can skip and head to home. But if you go back to art mode you’re stuck again. I have turned off and on the tv. Ran self diagnostic. Reset the Hub and no fix. 

hankea17
Student
Options

Same! Started last night! Glad Im not the only one - SmartThings App working though and allowing me to chose TV as the input to bypass the locked artmode

J THALLON
Apprentice
Options

We are in Australia with a 2022 model and the exact same thing! I noticed it last night and still the same this morning. I can only turn it off and back to art mode:(

Divinshire
Journeyman
Options

So frustrating....surely Samsung will get a fix in place asap for this. Gotta be a quick software update??

RDPA
Explorer
Options

I verified the firmware to be current. I contacted Samsung Twitter DM explained the situation and steps I’ve done. and they tell me to restart the TV. lol

Papa A
First Poster
Options

Having the same issue on my 75”.  

Selik
Apprentice
Options

@Papa A wrote:

Having the same issue on my 75”.  

Same issue here also on very new Frame 50. Was working perfectly up until today or perhaps yesterday. Perhaps a short term fix until Samsung sort it would be to reset everything but not allow the TV to auto update during the setup process? 

Scottomcgotto
First Poster
Options

Adding my voice to others with this problem. Exactly as described by everyone else. 

0 Likes
J THALLON
Apprentice
Options

Mine is back on! Just now!

0 Likes