Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

New The frame tv 2022 stuck in art mode , and other issues

(Topic created on: 27-10-2022 09:55 PM)
Chris Jones
Apprentice
Options

My  2022 frame was purchased today and now is stuck on an art work, none of the buttons on the remote will do anything apart from the on off button, “Not available “ comes up when some are pressed. 
Before it froze, it would not go into the art section on the Home Screen, when selected, it would either go to Samsung tv or to the last viewed app. 
many help would be appreciated.

I am in Australia if that matters 

thanks 

Go to solution
223 REPLIES 223
hawadallah
Apprentice
Options

I have this problem since today when I try to turn on the TV it won't respond from any button and keep stuck at the art mode ! 

The only way to turn it on ,, by turn on YouTube from smart thing from mobile ... I'm in Jordan / middle east !! 

Usama Chaudhry
Apprentice
Options

to keep using just unplug the tv and wait 30seconds...make sure it resets...you will see The Frame popup...then you can use the tv...but will go back to being stuck once you turn it off

Members_RqGuB3u
Student
Options

"good to hear* that it's not just me. Let's hope it get fixed soon. (and no, of course it's not good to hear many people have issues ;)) 

Art mode does still work via Smart things app, but bit useless if you have to do magic to switch on the TV... Which makes it really look like an update on the TV broke things. 

Time to switch off auto update. 

hawadallah
Apprentice
Options

+1

0 Likes
Procke
Apprentice
Options

I've been fighting with it for 30 minutes.  Thankfully when I am stuck on art mode its a spooky picture. 

Voice commands through the remote work to get to another app and then if you press the home button you can get to the main menu. 

Hope they fix this soon... 

0 Likes
Divinshire
Journeyman
Options

as strange as this may sound, i am somewhat relieved to finally find this article. i was doing my head in last night as my TV became stuck in Art Mode. only way to get to the menus was to switch off main power, but is still freezing every time it goes back into this mode.

Samsung need to get onto this one ASAP. Ridiculous.

unners
Student
Options

Same here Chris. Had issues late last night and still going this morning. Tried a full factory reset but no change. Can use Chromecast to kick it into TV mode but then the art settings don't work on the home screen either. 

Nuks
First Poster
Options

Having the same issue in the states, started today 10/27/22.  

ACHA26
First Poster
Options

I have the exactly same problem today with the 55inch 2022 frame. Based in AUS.

Jennnn
First Poster
Options

I had the same thing this morning in Aus. I was able to get around it and use the tv via the smart things ap (it was saying the tv was not connected) and reconnecting it (using my phone). Tv how working fine but cannot enter art mode, which is not really an issue - though weirdly when I press the art mode button it defaults to netflix.