Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My tv Web browser stuck

(Topic created on: 18-01-2023 01:30 AM)
Idolev
First Poster
Options

There is a website I used to visit with the tv browser and from 2-3 weeks ago the tv web browser is stuck when I try to login to the website.
Some knows what updates Samsung did to the browser?  Or how I can change setting so it will work?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
hibsno1
First Poster
Options
Totally confused
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Idolev: Please can you confirm the model number of your TV, located on the sticker on the back of the device, or in Settings > Support > About This TV? Is the issue only affecting a certain site? If so, does the site open, but you're unable to sign in, or does it fail to open? Do you get any error messages, and have you tried accessing the site on another compatible device to see if the problem persists? 

0 Likes
Idolev
First Poster
Options

Hi,

My TV model is QE65Q70RAT

The problem is in a specific website, that works fine with any other web browser. And it worked well also with the Samsung  TV browser. But in the last 2 month I believe there was a version update , as the website is loaded and is working, but when I am trying to do a login - The screen get white and I do not succeed to get to my user account in that website.

If you want - I can give you the site and the login details in a private massage in order you can check it

Thanks a lot for your help

0 Likes
Idolev
First Poster
Options

Do you have any idea?

0 Likes