Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new Samsung Cu8000 tv my tata sky setup box is not connect with hdmi to my set box power is power on but this problem facin

(Topic created on: 06-02-2024 01:10 PM)
AbhayGupta
First Poster
Options

samsung-55qn90b-check-device-power-when-playing-game-v0-u6c2b06676cb1.png

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @AbhayGupta  As far as I am aware Tata Sky Boxes are for the Indian market  but imagine work similarily to the  Sky Boxes here in the Uk.

on my Sky Q Box ocassionally I have  power on message  when Tv has been on Standby, however when I press Home -Select on the Sky Remote the HDMI source is recognised and it works fine.  I would check your HDMI  control setting,  know that some customers have issue with Sky Box Eco Setting and solved it by changing setting to None,Eco works fine for me mind you.  However may not work for everyone,  ensure the software is up to date on both the Sky Box and your TV. However may need to reboot the Sky Box  and Tv by switching off at the mains  for around 30 seconds and then reconnecting.  if this does not solve the issue could try another port or HDMI cable.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes