Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QE55Q6 Bluetooth connectivity has gone

(Topic created on: 06-02-2024 04:55 PM)
Members_qciua88
First Poster
Options

Hi all, 

My TV was working absolutely fine then came to use the smart one remote (the small one that does everything with voice) and it fails to operate the TV, only the power button works. Tried everything all resets of TV to factory repairing new batteries all guides on YouTube and here etc. Nothing works it is talking to the TV but shows not supported when u press any button. I know the remote is working as I can actually get it to pair by Bluetooth on my phone (although it does nothing).  This got me wondering if the TV Bluetooth was working? I cannot connect any devices to the TV via Bluetooth no speakers or headphones so it appears that Bluetooth connectivity has gone?? Checked update and it says none available, but the version on samsung website says ver1334.0 feb06.2024 the version showing on my status on the TV says 1340?? Is this a new update that isn't working? Can someone please help me.

1 REPLY 1
alexmichie
Journeyman
Options

Also experiencing the exact same issue. Solar smaller remote has stopped working in the past few days. I’m assuming this is a software problem then?

0 Likes