Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All of my favorited art has disappeared

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
erinh
First Poster
Options

A couple days ago, I turned off my TV and noticed it switched to some of the stock art that comes with the TV. I'm an Art Store subscriber, so I went to reselect something from my favorites album and saw that all my selections were gone. I think the one I had displayed most recently may have actually been removed from the art store, which might've caused the problem. But at least some of the others are still available in the store but no longer appear in my favorites or recents.  How do I get them back?

55 REPLIES 55
Ss1215
Journeyman
Options

I spent over an hour chatting with Samsung about this issue.  They promised a " ticket"  to look into the issue.   Noooooo...... Formal ticket was issued that came my way.   A waste of my time.   I want my hour back.   Anyway maybe a future software update wil fix this favorite ripoff.

Ss1215
Journeyman
Options

I believe it is to push more people to the art store.....since favorites works there fine.   I can put a complementary photo from the art store into my favorites, none of my personal photos.   So yes I believe they broke it for company gain.

Sunshine 33914
Explorer
Options

I had the same experience with customer service. I had four “tickets” because every time I called, no one had a record of the previous call. No one wanted to help. They said they would update me and never did. That is when I decided to create the other account and found out that the purchased art store is actually the unpaid version. I am so disappointed in Samsung and lack of customer service. They know exactly what is happening and why yet treat their customers as if we dont know what is going on. Ugh! The least they could do is put out a PSA. 

Ss1215
Journeyman
Options

Yep, they are just going through the motions of wanting you to think they are looking into this issue.   I think it is a stall tactic so you will just go away.  I think they are just pushing the subscription service so the favorites work.

KevinHaas
First Poster
Options

Same problem here. TV software version 1622 and iOS app version 1.7.13.17.

0 Likes
Zak77
First Poster
Options

Me too. All photos gone from Favourites and about 100 Art missing from original 300 Art Favourites. Also the method of choosing Favourites changed and less options available. e.g. cannot select random display only "in order" is available. Range of Art available much reduced and hard to find. Very disappointed and upset after many hours of setting up Favourite Art. And still no reply from Samsung on this thread?

0 Likes
Sunshine 33914
Explorer
Options

Cancel your subscription because it is the unpaid version anyway. Samsung will refund you but that’s not really the purpose. Maybe if enough of us cancel which I have already, they might correct it, or respond. Either way, we paid for a service that we are no longer receiving. Hope this helps! 

Ss1215
Journeyman
Options

I never paid for an art store  subscription. I just want my personal photos to be able to be sent to my favorites folder.

Ss1215
Journeyman
Options

Obvious Samsung is not following this link or does not care to respond to what they broke.

silenceiseasy
First Poster
Options

Same for me. Took away all my favorites. Won't let me add them back. This is unacceptable Samsung. Sad thing is, they don't seem to care. Not one response.