Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All of my favorited art has disappeared

(Topic created on: 04-05-2023 06:26 PM)
erinh
First Poster
Options

A couple days ago, I turned off my TV and noticed it switched to some of the stock art that comes with the TV. I'm an Art Store subscriber, so I went to reselect something from my favorites album and saw that all my selections were gone. I think the one I had displayed most recently may have actually been removed from the art store, which might've caused the problem. But at least some of the others are still available in the store but no longer appear in my favorites or recents.  How do I get them back?

57 REPLIES 57
Ss1215
Explorer
Options

👍👍

0 Likes
Ss1215
Explorer
Options

Why do they bother to sponsor a community forum they do not respond to, other than they have no answer.

0 Likes
Alcaspe
First Poster
Options

Same problem here. Samsung, not good, please respond and help us find a solution 

0 Likes
HellRot
Journeyman
Options

Bait and Switch : A deception based on a false claim or enticement that proves to be disappointing. 

Favorites option for personal photos has been removed by Samsung. Just a few months ago they also had more options for the mat border size, including full screen. Note these options remain for the paid subscription art. I see this as "bait and switch". To sell a product with certain features and then take them away? It is one thing to enhance the subscription options, but to reduce the original personal photo options?The "help desk" at Samsung gave me an address for the "team" that deals with the frame art features. I will be contacting them and also the CEO. I am p***** off! Join me won't you please? The more (complaints), the merrier! frame.cs@samsung.com and https://support-us.samsung.com/help/contact/MailQuestionGeneralNew.jsp

Ss1215
Explorer
Options

I have still not received an explanation as to why the frame TV favorites folder has been removed with the latest software upgrade.  I spent over an hour chatting with CS to no avail.  This really has dropped my faith in Samsung TVs.  I can no longer recommend this TV to family and friends with this function removed.  Sad.  There are a lot of TV brands out there and now with Roku advertising their art mode, really defies explanation of why Samsung is degrading the customer experience and the reason they bought this expensive TV in the first place.

Note I sent for what it is worth

0 Likes
Sunshine 33914
Explorer
Options

Thank you for your help! I also emailed the CEO, or link to that “team” - NO response. I will try again though. Thank you!! 

Ss1215
Explorer
Options

A multimillion dollar corp.   I am pretty sure they do not care as long as they are still selling...... which is unfortunate.

HellRot
Journeyman
Options

This is what I sent to both the "frame team" and the CEO link.  Yeah, I'm wordy.  But maybe someone can copy paste part of my message and save themselves a minute or two.....

I very recently purchased my second Samsung Frame TV.  I was surprised that the options for matting one's pictures had been reduced from six to only two options. Just a few days ago I also realized that I could no longer "favorite" any of my pictures and that the folder was empty.

I've since contacted the Samsung "team" (which provided no relevant information other than to suggest that the problem was with the TV) and participated in several discussion groups regarding these problems. It seems a decision was made to reduce options for the personal art/photos, but leave those very options for only the subscription art. Had I known this would happen, or for that matter could legally happen I may not have purchased a second Frame TV.

I believe this to be a form of "bait and switch". If anything, I expected more options and enhancements on the personal art mode. I certainly did not expect that Samsung would actually remove options already present at the time of purchase?! What might be removed next? It seems that rather than enhance the subscription art options, those already existing for personal art are being removed. This decision is manipulative, deceptive, dishonest, and at the very least, disappointing.

I would like to know if these options will be returned, and if not, how Samsung plans to compensate for this loss.

Best Regards,"

HellRot
Journeyman
Options

You may be right.  But sometimes a few squeaky wheels can accomplish quite a lot.  I plan to squeak a bit longer!

0 Likes
Ss1215
Explorer
Options

To the point. 😊

0 Likes