Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All of my favorited art has disappeared

(Topic created on: 04-05-2023 06:26 PM)
erinh
First Poster
Options

A couple days ago, I turned off my TV and noticed it switched to some of the stock art that comes with the TV. I'm an Art Store subscriber, so I went to reselect something from my favorites album and saw that all my selections were gone. I think the one I had displayed most recently may have actually been removed from the art store, which might've caused the problem. But at least some of the others are still available in the store but no longer appear in my favorites or recents.  How do I get them back?

57 REPLIES 57
cowboyGeek
First Poster
Options

Can get an answer here? Lots of us with the same issue. What gives, Samsung?

GeorgieL
First Poster
Options

I’ve got the exact same problem on my Frame 75 by my 50 is fine.  Driving me mad

0 Likes
Dentate
First Poster
Options

Same issue here, with a twist. The Frame 43.  I was having another common problem: would not stay in Art Mode, kept spontaneously and without warning switching on to the default startup TV mode.  I spent over an hour on a text thread with support trying to resolve without success.  In the course of that I was asked to reset the TV multiple times.  At the end of that the original problem was not resolved, but I lost my 85 pieces of art from my Art Store subscription…no obvious way to restore that.  Incidentally, I was later able to work around the original problem of the TV suddenly turning itself on when in Art Mode.  If you are connected to a speaker with an HDMI cable, check the CEC settings…that stopped it for me, though I still have to reconnect to the speaker when I want to watch something.  But all my art is gone.  At the end of my support text, I was assured that the matter would be escalated and I would hear back within 24 hours…but all I got was a text saying my matter was resolved and asking me to fill out a satisfaction survey

0 Likes
Sunshine 33914
Explorer
Options

I am having the same issue. It’s now November, and I can’t find anything online as to why my art has disappeared. There is also a lot less art than there used to be. 

Quirius
Apprentice
Options

Adding a reply to bump this thread. Having the same issue with most of my favourite art disappeared from the tv. I can still find the art in the app on my phone, but cannot display on my tv. Can find the art through searching on the TV, but get error 800000 when trying to display. As of now mighty disappointed with Samsung for removing the reason for buying a frame-TV 

norcalfam
First Poster
Options

Happened to us today as well...almost a year of favorites and customizations just gone.  Not cool.

Sunshine 33914
Explorer
Options

I just called Samsung re this issue. I am on my third call. The last person assured me they are looking into the issue and I did receive a ticket number this time. This is definitely something  on their end. I also complained bc no one from Samsung has replied to this issue on multiple threads/subject lines of the issue, which is clearly ongoing for many users. I will not let this go. I plan to follow up on this ticket number next week if no one follows up with me again. The ticket was “elevated” to the next technical support level. I will update everyone on this thread by end of next week. I hat app do you use to see the artwork that is gone on the tv?? Thanks for your help! 

0 Likes
Sunshine 33914
Explorer
Options

What app can I still find the artwork on? I think there was a typo in my update. 

0 Likes
Quirius
Apprentice
Options

The smartthings app on my iPhone. I can still find art I previously used on the TV (ex Abstract Compositions by Jessica Dismorr) but cannot set it on the TV. On the TV itself, the art is gone from the cathegory “abstract art” as is about half of the rest in that cat. I can find the painting by searching on the tv by name of the painting, but when trying to set is I receive error. 

0 Likes
Sunshine 33914
Explorer
Options

UPDATE: Still NO update from Samsung. So, now I have to call them, for the 4th time with my ticket number and see if there is an update. I am so disappointed in them. Why don’t they just answer this thread - even if they are “working on the issue”. I don’t think anyone really gives a sh*t about anything or anyone anymore. It’s sad. 

0 Likes