Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All 4 keeps stopping during playback

(Topic created on: 06-02-2021 02:15 PM)
JofRudd
Student
Options

All 4 keeps pausing when trying play programs like it's buffering. We do have a crappy internet connection and I assumed this was the issue initially... but Netflix, BBC iPlayer and other streaming services have been working fine all week, go back to all 4 and it stops every 10-20 seconds. Watched all 4 on a another device and it was fine.

10 REPLIES 10
jaro76
Navigator
Options
issues sounds like its on their side. mine did it yesterday for a good while.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@JofRudd: Please can you confirm the model number of your TV, located in the sticker on the back of the device? I've had a look into this, and can see that, as of the 29th January, All4 will no longer be available on 2011 and 2012 models of Samsung TVs (D and E models). This is due to recent technical changes which mean that it is no longer possible to maintain the All 4 app for these devices. If you have a D or E model then this is likely to be the root cause of the issues you're having. 

0 Likes
JofRudd
Student
Options

20210205_204731.jpg

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Could we take the current software version of your TV, @JofRudd? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV.

0 Likes
Members_9jNOHaf
First Poster
Options

I've been having the same problem, I checked the software and it's 2014 and says there's no update available

0 Likes
Tequila9230
First Poster
Options

Yep same issue here, all streaming services fine apart from all 4, pauses for a couple of seconds every couple of min, sometimes a few times within a min AND sometimes it's fine for 5min.

0 Likes
colin2017
First Poster
Options

All 4 keeps stopping and replaying last scene then stops completely and apologises

0 Likes
Reggie V
First Poster
Options

Sad to say, the problem is still going strong in March 2023

0 Likes
Rowena123
Student
Options

Yes we too have this issue.  Checked all the connects, updates etc but keeps stopping.  What is the solution as this is really annoying.   Our TV is about 6 years old.

This occurs on all catch up.

0 Likes