Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

trying to cancel order

(Topic created on: 21-01-2024 02:24 PM)
Members_kFPGP3g
Apprentice
Options

Hi, trying to cancel my order which is due before the 24th   which I accidentally ordered as a guest, I wasn't prompted to sign in as a member.

Right, I can't cancell as a guest unless I move it to my samsung account which it wont accept!! and I am going around in circles.

No way to email and I have given up on the phone, as the order is on a trade in I can see its going to get complicated.

Help please.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CarlH
Options
Solution
Members_kFPGP3g
Apprentice
Options

Hi all, thanks for the advice.

Today I manged to cancel, by transferring the order to my account and fortunately it hasn't been despatched yet.

I think samsung had been overwhelmed with cancellations!

Maybe because they are being very unfair to good customers by giving a further 15% off only 3 days after the launch. Crazy!

So. I have got another on order saving a further £200, no order confirmation though but they have taken the money.

I could do without all this hassle. A maybe a Pixel next time.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Solution
CarlH
Options

Hi, @Members_kFPGP3g. Have you dialled the Online Shop Team on 03307267467? 

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You might have to let the phone be delivered and then arrange to send it back which I appreciate is a strange way on how to resolve this but after a short period of time Samsungs systems won't let you cancel @Members_kFPGP3g 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

BandOfBrothers gave you the best answer.  All those different departments don't communicate with each other.
You'll simply have to return the one you ordered and order yet again but this time logged in to your Samsung account.  

I've returned items to Samsung here in the Netherlands and I didn't even have to package the items for shipping, I just gave the driver the items in their original box and they were placed in a small locked box.  They were also quite prompt in refunding my money to my bank account.

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case
0 Likes
RPB100
Voyager
Options
You can refuse the DPD delivery, which will trigger a refund when they receive it back.
0 Likes
Snapper99
Voyager
Options
Past experience says... if you can afford it to Order the replacement phone asp before sending the other one back otherwise you may findout that they have sold out of the model/colour you wanted.
Current Phone S23 Ultra (1TB)
0 Likes
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
Try contacting samsung through the members app chat. They are quicker on here for some reason.

You can bring up your order first before you start the chat so they know exactly what you want to talk about.

I dis this today..no issues
0 Likes
Solution
Members_kFPGP3g
Apprentice
Options

Hi all, thanks for the advice.

Today I manged to cancel, by transferring the order to my account and fortunately it hasn't been despatched yet.

I think samsung had been overwhelmed with cancellations!

Maybe because they are being very unfair to good customers by giving a further 15% off only 3 days after the launch. Crazy!

So. I have got another on order saving a further £200, no order confirmation though but they have taken the money.

I could do without all this hassle. A maybe a Pixel next time.

0 Likes