Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Trading in my S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 21-02-2022 11:13 AM)
Marc_Bannister
Pioneer
Options

Hi all,

Probably a really stupid question but im a bit confused.

I received my S22 Ultra today, and got my return packaging to send in my S21 Ultra, I've been given 2 labels, one is the Tracked 48 Royal mail return label, I stick that to the front of the packaging I know. But what do I do with the other one? its a DPD Pickup Return Service label and the address it's being sent to is:

Yusen Logistics (UK) LTD

Appleby Way

Wellingborough

Northants 

NN8 6BS

I'm returning my S21 Ultra via royal mail so should I just bin the other label? or does it need to be included in the packaging with my S21 Ultra? Only asking as I don't recall being given the DPD pickup label last year when I traded in my S20 Ultra for the S21 Ultra, just want to make sure I dont screw anything up when I go to return my phone.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Marc_Bannister
Pioneer
Options

@CarlH  

Just went over the paper I received with my returns packaging and it does state on it "Samsung trade in program" and then has my S21 Ultra model on there so It must be for the S21 Ultra

View solution in context

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
CarlH
Options

Hey @Marc_Bannister. The returns package should be arriving separately within 7 days. Any return labels you have received with your new S22 Ultra will be to return that, so please do not send your S21 Ultra to that address. 

UPDATE: I'm looking into this at the moment and will get back to you with a confirmation if what you have is correct, @Marc_Bannister

0 Likes
Marc_Bannister
Pioneer
Options

@CarlH Ah okay, so the return labels I've received are for the S22 Ultra should I wish to send tthat back which I dont want to. Thank you for the clarification, glad I didn't rush to send off my S21 Ultra as I may have had a problem on my hands 😂 cheers.

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Just looking for clarification on this for you @Marc_Bannister as I've noticed someone else has said they actually have received the returns package for their old phone. Will let you know as soon as I hear back. 

0 Likes
Solution
Marc_Bannister
Pioneer
Options

@CarlH  

Just went over the paper I received with my returns packaging and it does state on it "Samsung trade in program" and then has my S21 Ultra model on there so It must be for the S21 Ultra

0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
@Marc

A short bit of advice. I wouldn't send your phone back as soon as it is possible.

You get a window of time to fulfil the return, so await the returns package and just make sure all is good with the S22.

I hope your S22 is great, but if you later find that there are any issues requiring a return, and you have already sent back your traded S21U... then you will have some real problems... firstly in having a spare phone to use in the meantime... or secondly being able to get your original S21U back from the recycle company.

I am sure your S22 will be amazing.

Smiley 😀
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
This is actually great advice!
I was going to rush to send my Note 20 Ultra today, but not anymore

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
I also received what appears to be return label and instructions for my old device.

And now an email from Samsung trade in telling me that a separate label will be sent soon for my old device

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Yes this is correct, @Marc_Bannister. I've just had confirmation that the returns packaging this time is supplied with the new phone. Hope you enjoy it! 

Angelo_5rADBiC
Navigator
Options

What will happen to the old phone when it reaches them? @Marc_Bannister 

0 Likes