Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Website Not Working

(Topic created on: 25-03-2024 07:29 PM)
aspiringpediatrician
First Poster
Options

I wanted to buy a tablet on their website but for some reason everytime I try to check out the total keeps coming up with zero? Only when I change the quantity to two and then back to one, then it shows up with the total. But I would like to add Samsung care but it does not add to the total and remains at the original price. I have tried repeatedly on different devices and they all come up with the same issue, so I would greatly appreciate if Samsung could reply and come up with a solution to this evident problem. Every single device comes up with the total as zero. This issue needs to be resolved immediately.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

HI @aspiringpediatrician  sometimes there can be server issues.  However you could try clearing the cache and different Browsers.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Maybe best to wait until tomorrow and try again just in case they are having issues.

Don't want to place an order, have the funds taken only to find the order stuck and unable to move it on.
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
You could try using the samsung shop app.
0 Likes