Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

I need help! Samsung took my money no order confirmation

(Topic created on: 22-03-2024 09:45 AM)
Maurice B
Apprentice
Options

I made a purchase  3 days ago.  I received no order number from samsung and the bank showed the money has been taken. I contacted Samsung they said they've not taken the money.  I'm so stressed out. The bank is saying to wait after 48 hours which  has already passed.  I don't know what to do next

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you logged in to your Samsung account and done your purchase. It will be listed in the orders section.
If not, then check things like the spam folder in the email that you used to make the order.
I know it can take a while to get a confirmation through. Not sure why really.
Could also be that whatever you ordered, is currently not in stock and awaiting delivery.

I normally when I order, I take screen shots to make sure I have information to hand in case something like this crops up.

Really the bank should be able to help as well. They may well if there's a problem with the order. The amount is being held but the deduction is showing.
I think find out from your bank if the money has been paid and any details they can give you to quote Samsung Customer Support

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you logged in to your Samsung account and done your purchase. It will be listed in the orders section.
If not, then check things like the spam folder in the email that you used to make the order.
I know it can take a while to get a confirmation through. Not sure why really.
Could also be that whatever you ordered, is currently not in stock and awaiting delivery.

I normally when I order, I take screen shots to make sure I have information to hand in case something like this crops up.

Really the bank should be able to help as well. They may well if there's a problem with the order. The amount is being held but the deduction is showing.
I think find out from your bank if the money has been paid and any details they can give you to quote Samsung Customer Support
gunbunny
Student
Options

Zdravím, také se mi to u Samsung eshopu už stalo. Většinou to zadrží ta platební brána, nakonec peníze vrátí a objednávka se zruší. Proto u nákupu na Samsung eshopu volím vždy platbu přes účet. Tam to vždy projde a vždy to pak bylo v pořádku. A v dnešní době platba přes účet trvá do jedné hodiny i když se od toho snaží všeobecně odrazovat a udávají že to může trvat až 3 dny.

0 Likes
Maurice B
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for your help. After about four day since I've encountered the problem and after going to the bank on Friday the funds was reverted to my account.  I then remade my purchase and got an order number.  Currently waiting for my phone to arrive this week