Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung q990c

(Topic created on: 29-02-2024 10:19 PM)
Ashenmorality
First Poster
Options

I ordered the 990c through the discount program on February 11th. I continue to get the run around from all the customer service agents. All I'm being told is that there has been a delay and there is no date of estimation for delivery. In fact, I had a supervisor tell me I would receive it by March 8th promised. And now, the agent backtracked and repeated the same bull I have heard this whole time! And yet I have seen the 990c go in stock on samsungs website multiple times since I ordered it. Why would you do that if you can't even fulfill previous orders! Stop overselling! This is consumer fraud! 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AsadM
Options

I'm sorry to hear about your experience, @Ashenmorality As I'm limited with the support I can provide on your order status, it will be ideal for you to discuss this with the Online Shop Team if you don't receive an update on your order status soon. They can be contacted via phone on 0333 000 0333. They're available Monday-Friday between 8am-8pm, and over the weekend between 9am-6pm. 

0 Likes
Ashenmorality
First Poster
Options

I'm in the United States. Thanks for not helping as usual! 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Ashenmorality: As we are based in the UK, we sadly do not have access to the US Shop Team's system, and cannot escalate customer queries from this position. I understand your frustration, and that you have been in touch previously, however I recommend reaching out to the Shop Team in your region via the link below for further support, as they are best placed to provide any updates, and address any concerns you may have. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

0 Likes
Ashenmorality
First Poster
Options

That just takes me to some foreign customer service. It doesn't help. They keep telling me the same lies. 

0 Likes