Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung support.

(Topic created on: 01-03-2024 09:43 AM)
Billo123
First Poster
Options
Hi, I'm having problems with my recent purchase of 24 ultra. I traded in my old phone and got £290 discount. 

However, Samsung are asking for invoice etc. I've sent all this but they say the invoice is incomplete. In fact it's the actual pdf they sent me! I bought the phone from Samsung so why haven't they got a copy of the invoice? 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Deanbed
Voyager
Options
I do wish companies would stop dragging their heels. I can't remember the last time I could buy a contract or change a contract & you could pick up the phone to talk to a human. Since changing from my old mobile they took out money from my bank for the new contract & the old which was paid off. There are more phones on this planet than before mobiles yet no company wants to talk over the problem & get it sorted any more. I.e. I got hit by another car & spent 2 hours trying to talk to my insurer to be cut off, I obviously will try a better company if their is one.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Samsung should have sent an invoice via email to you which should be enough for them @Billo123 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Billo123
First Poster
Options
They sent an email with a PDF which was supposed to be the receipt. Apparently the PDF is missing info. Hardly my fault.

I've got a contact number which I'll try later.
0 Likes