Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order placed no mail confirmation, No order id, order not showing in ordered history

(Topic created on: 22-07-2024 06:18 PM)
nilu2389
First Poster
Options

I had recently ordered the samsung a9+ tablet my payment is done through card its confirmation come but there are no any confirmation from samsung regarding my order. Also order not showing in ordered history. I don't have order id. When i contact costomer support they ask for order id and got stucked also not helpful after contacting on watsapp. Now two days gone. When i tell costomer they said you don't have placed any order. Can anyone reply.

Will i receive the product or  get refund. Please help i am in big trouble. What i should do 😭.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi, have you checked with your bank to see if the payment is still pending. If it's pending then it can take 3-5 working days to drop off and appear back in your account.
0 Likes
nilu2389
First Poster
Options

No its deducted. Not in pending 

0 Likes
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Is there anything on the transaction details that look like an order number?
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there and welcome to the Samsung UK Community Forum

First of all, don't panic. This will resolve.

When you placed your order, did you create an account or check out as a guest?

If the funds have been taken, there will be an order so as you don't have an Order ID they should be able to search by address.

If the order has failed, a refund will automatically follow although it can typically take up to a couple of weeks.

Please call Samsung Online Shop / Customer Service again and keep going until you get a satisfactory resolution.
S24 Ultra
Chistery
Pathfinder
Options
The shop customer experience is poor.
Orders only seem to show up if you placed the order direct from the app. Online and logged in, then forget it. You have to search for it every time.

Surprised it shows as settled so quickly though. Have you registered on the DPD app? Maybe it'll appear soon.
0 Likes
nilu2389
First Poster
Options

No bro 

0 Likes
nilu2389
First Poster
Options

I order it by normal email ID. I don't have Idea that this will happen otherwise I will create a samsung id

0 Likes
nilu2389
First Poster
Options

Dpd don't work in India 

0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This is the UK/EU Forum.

You might be better off reaching out on the regional forum for India.

DPD is uk. You're getting answers based on UK experiences.
S24 Ultra
0 Likes