Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra delivery delay

(Topic created on: 28-09-2023 09:56 PM)
AliceTCFWL
Pioneer
Options
Pretty much frustrated with Samsung.com. I ordered a S23 Ultra in cream colour that was supposed to be delivered on the 23rd. I received an email on the 22nd at 8.01pm saying it will be delayed till 29th. Today, I got another email at 9.06pm saying it will now be delivered on the 5th of October. I am seriously considering giving up and cancelling my order as I cannot afford to get yet another day off work to wait for a delivery that gets delayed one day before it is supposed to arrive - aint happening any time soon it seems. I am wondering if on the 4th I'd get an email at 10.11pm with yet another week ahead delay on an order that was supposed to be already here. I have reached to CS and was told 'their website had run into some issues that was delaying my delivery', which now that I think about sounds as complete BS. Should have opted to collect from Samsung KX if I'd known delays are so bad (sadly I don't think there is an option for changing that unless I cancel the current order and place another one -.-). I won't be ordering from the e shop again. This will probably be a lesson learned. 
157 REPLIES 157
MiniParagon
Journeyman
Options
I'm having the exact same issue but for a different phone. Ordered for delivery on the 23rd, delayed until the 29th, email received around 9pm tonight saying it's now delayed until the 5th. I wouldn't mind if there were comms explaining the actual technical issue but the random delayed delivery emails are just disheartening when I was super excited to order/receive. There was no indication of any delays when speaking to the customer service agents prior to ordering. My current phone is just about hanging on, but I'm thinking in a few weeks i'm most likely going to be phone-less haha! 🙈
prince jose
Explorer
Options

Same situation. Their customer service team is absolutely unhelpful. They keep promising that my delivery will be tomorrow, but I got an email saying it has been delayed until October 5th at 8:00 p.m.

AliceTCFWL
Pioneer
Options
I feel you, it is so frustrating. I have a trade in with the delivery and CS said its fine to wait for the s23 ultra to be delivered and then send my old phone back, which is nice since at least I'll have a phone in the mean time. Nevertheless, it feels bad to be stuck on not knowing when exactly your delivery will arrive. I've started losing hope I'd get it this year 🤡
0 Likes
AliceTCFWL
Pioneer
Options
Sadly, they are unhelpful.
0 Likes
nick4558
Pioneer
Options
I ordered and the date I picked was the 27th, I didn't even get notified about a delay until I called them up on the 27th to ask where my phone was. They then said there's a delay and it'll most likely be delivered on the 29th and then after speaking to support yesterday I found out that it'll be delivered by the 2nd October. The person also guaranteed me it, so if it doesn't then I'm expecting some sort of compensation cause I can't keep on taking days off
AliceTCFWL
Pioneer
Options
Same here, but I ordered on the 21st for a delivery on 23rd. And now expected on the 5th.... I seriously have lost hope I'd get it even on 5th. I can understand if it was an exclusive colour or the newest flagship that just got released but it aint and its worrying. I've had a charger 'disappear' for 17 days with no communication early this year, had to reach to CS to be told it got missing with DPD and arrange a refund. I seriously thought it was a separate occasion, but now that I think about it, it probably wasn't and this happens often..
nick4558
Pioneer
Options
The person from support guaranteed me that it'll come by the 2nd and when I asked what happens if it doesn't he said don't worry it will
AliceTCFWL
Pioneer
Options
Fingers crossed you get it by 2nd. Keep me updated tho, so I would know what to expect.
nick4558
Pioneer
Options
I have screenshot evidence of the guarantee so if it doesn't come by then there is gonna be problems