Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer service ever ever ever ever

(Topic created on: 28-09-2023 04:28 PM)
Members_tCNJOwd
Student
Options

How I wish I had seen all these terrible reviews before buying from Samsung !!!

Bought an 85 inch TV plus sound bar and woofer and booked in a date for delivery plus install. Soundbar arrived, TV didn't. Just a message to say it was late and would arrive by a date in the future (which it hasn't)...... I have heard nothing since. Tried speaking to the call centre in Philippines (hahahahahahaha ...... I have to laugh because it is the most ridiculous customer service centre I have ever spoken to). However, they have no access to any relevant information and just have a collection of nonsense scripts they repeat over and over again to try and placate customers but without providing any real assistance. Twice I was promised that a case had been raised and that I would hear back in 8-24 hours.... Neither time has anything been sent.

I still have no idea when the TV is coming and the only advice I am given is "Please do keep your email open and rest assured you will hear when the delivery has been scheduled"

I think I will just send it straight back when/if it eventually arrives and buy from a company who cares (even just a little bit).

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I'd get your money back if that's the case
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Request cancellation and refund if you feel that strongly.

You'll probably have to refuse delivery first.

Sadly Samsung is great when things go well, truly awful when something goes wrong.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Members_tCNJOwd Sorry to hear that customer service has fallen short, are you based in Uk? If so  could use the Live chat service for instance if available to raise your concerns https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/  or there is email support@samsunguk.zendesk.com          However your call if you do not wish to proceed,a number of customers though are pleased with the service though instances where the process does not go so well.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

@Members_tCNJOwd, I'm sorry that you haven't received the service that you expected on this occasion. I want to make sure that you get more clarity about when your TV is going to arrive. It's also important that I underline that Samsung very much cares about its customers, and your loyalty is very much appreciated as well.

It's very unusual that you've not received the callback that you were promised. While I appreciate that you've already been in touch with the Online Shop Team, I'd recommend reaching out again and, if you don't get any clarity about when your TV is going to arrive (or what the next steps are), you can ask for the issue to be escalated on the call.

We don't have access to the systems used by the Online Shop Team from this position. As an alternative to calling the Online Shop Team, I'd recommend reaching out to one of our text-based Support Teams here:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

Our Support Teams can take your details and raise a callback from the Online Shop Team. 

Please let us know how you get on.

Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have you ever tried calling the Online Shop Team and trying to resolve anything other than a basic query with them?

Appreciate you are towing the corporate line here but from mine and many other users experiences what you have stated here is laughable at best and potentially open to legal challenge at worst.

Online Shop are notorious for not calling back, not following through on their promises, not dealing with issues, dragging their feet and giving questionable responses at best.

Your advice to "keep reaching out to the Online Shop Team achieves one thing and one thing only..... STRESS.

I stand by my earlier comment. When a customer places an order and is given a delivery date, Samsung should only provide this knowing they have the stock. But they don't, instead they sell sell sell and if stock is short they take the view that the little customer will do as they are told and accept any level of awful service.

Your own comment here is an example of "what we cannot do" instead of "what we can do".
0 Likes
Members_tCNJOwd
Student
Options

Well, I finally got a date for delivery  (yippee !). Arranged for someone to be in to receive it and then this morning I got this message:

"Please be advised that your order xxxxxx from Samsung Direct has not been received into our depot in time for delivery today. We'll call you as soon as the item is received to arrange a new delivery date that is suitable for you. We apologise for any inconvenience caused."

Fantastic......

0 Likes
Ab_1234
Explorer
Options

The absolute worst customer service. Two weeks waiting for the fold5. Ordered 22nd of September. Tracker is still showing processing and the delivery date is still fixed to the 28th of September. No confidence in the CS staff Ive spoken with. No one knows what's going on or can give a clear understanding of what to expect. Very happy to take £1749 off someone but won't offer decent support. 

0 Likes