Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra delivery delay

(Topic created on: 28-09-2023 09:56 PM)
AliceTCFWL
Pioneer
Options
Pretty much frustrated with Samsung.com. I ordered a S23 Ultra in cream colour that was supposed to be delivered on the 23rd. I received an email on the 22nd at 8.01pm saying it will be delayed till 29th. Today, I got another email at 9.06pm saying it will now be delivered on the 5th of October. I am seriously considering giving up and cancelling my order as I cannot afford to get yet another day off work to wait for a delivery that gets delayed one day before it is supposed to arrive - aint happening any time soon it seems. I am wondering if on the 4th I'd get an email at 10.11pm with yet another week ahead delay on an order that was supposed to be already here. I have reached to CS and was told 'their website had run into some issues that was delaying my delivery', which now that I think about sounds as complete BS. Should have opted to collect from Samsung KX if I'd known delays are so bad (sadly I don't think there is an option for changing that unless I cancel the current order and place another one -.-). I won't be ordering from the e shop again. This will probably be a lesson learned. 
157 REPLIES 157
nick4558
Pioneer
Options
23rd September
0 Likes
Members_GZUV2Bn
First Poster
Options

Just spoke to CS via Chat and got the standard response as have others...Thank you for providing this information. Upon checking, the reason for the delay in your order being dispatched is due to our Warehouse team’s system. The system we use to dispatch orders, cancel orders, process refunds and replacements is currently down. We are working at resolving this matter urgently and are monitoring our progress daily to implement the system fix, however at this time, the date of delivery will start on the 5th of October. The courier team will contact you once your order is dispatch for delivery.

Seemingly if refunds cannot be processed either then I currently have no option to wait it out. Terrible service and enough for me to never order direct from their site again

0 Likes
Anne D
Explorer
Options

Yep! CS is not very helpful as they too doesn't have any idea what's happening with our deliveries.. All you get from them is a scripted answer and random delivery dates that keeps changing all the time.. don't even think about refunds.. it will probably takes ages too

0 Likes
Raterfly
Student
Options

Good to see some people are receiving their phones now. I ordered fold 5 in exclusive blue on 19th Sept. Original delivery 23rd September. On 23rd I received an email saying delayed until 6th October. Well the 6th is almost over, no phone received order not moved from processing since 19th September. No further email today with a new delivery date. I have tried the Cs chat option but that’s just a waste of time they have no idea! Not impressed with Samsung so far after deciding to move from Apple! 

AliceTCFWL
Pioneer
Options
So sorry to hear that. Just call the CS and ask them for a delivery date. I did that and was told the 5th as I had 2 dates - 5th and 8th.
0 Likes
Ab_1234
Explorer
Options

The absolute worst customer service. Two weeks waiting for the fold5. Ordered 22nd of September. Tracker is still showing processing and the delivery date is still fixed to the 28th of September. No confidence in the CS staff Ive spoken with. No one knows what's going on or can give a clear understanding of what to expect. Very happy to take £1749 off someone but won't offer decent support. 

0 Likes
Anne D
Explorer
Options

totally! I've ordered a phone and accessories too on the 24th last month and still 'preparing for dispatch' until now. we have a long way to wait.. others who were on this platform  to vent out their frustration  finally received their item this week..some of them placed their order 13th sept. so for us who ordered on the last week of September probably won't get it this week either. Soooo frustrating! and calling the CS is madness on another level as all they give you is a scripted answer. They don't actually know what happened to the orders. I'm absolutely livid as my delivery dates was changed 4 times! 

0 Likes
Ab_1234
Explorer
Options
It's just so out of order. 😡😡Screenshot_20231006_172154_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20231006_172824_Outlook.jpg
0 Likes