Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s22 plus delivery

(Topic created on: 24-03-2022 07:22 PM)
Members_SA5qGTe
Explorer
Options

I'm.so annoyed..ordered s22 plus on 15th Feb in green...was supposed to arrive 11th March then got an email to say it was delayed til tomorrow being rhe 25th...no email from DPD and no other delay emails so went onto chat...she told me it will arrive on 28th but couldn't give me proof! she ended the chat when I said I wanted proof! I'm so annoyed wish I'd never ordered now! plus my Samsung orderr is still showing as processing order placed.. has anyone else has this issue? shall I just have patience and wait? I don't want it to end up 6 months down the line 😪 

UPDATE: 26TH MARCH: I woke up to see I have emails from Samsung saying my phone has been dispatched and will be with me on Monday by DPD. Has anyone else has this also? so excited!

32 REPLIES 32
TinasheDK
Journeyman
Options

How did you do it because personally I think I deserve this too?

0 Likes
Members_SA5qGTe
Explorer
Options

I genuinely just kept asking when my phone was due and turned on the emotions like oh I've Been so excited I'm so sad its not here etc.  Not sure if that helped, maybe was just a coincidence and they've just moved with some of the older orders! 

Members_SA5qGTe
Explorer
Options

has it arrived?

0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Yep, delivered at half 11. Did say to DPD bloke about the original notification saying Monday but he said they had been allocated next day slots today.
0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
I emailed shop customer services last week saying about being unhappy at the delays and no communication. They replied with an apology and offering the £50 if I wished to accept it.
alexmidd
Pioneer
Options

Yeah, but they're not keeping to the order timings as I ordered mine before the OP and I've had no word yet. 

0 Likes
alexmidd
Pioneer
Options

Can you tell me what email address you used as I can't find one? Thanks.

0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
It's: support@samsunguk.zendesk.com
I also copied in the UK President for Samsung - uk(dot)president@samsung.com

All I stated was when I'd ordered it, the delays, lack of communications, & that they'd had full payment for near on 6 weeks.
Part of response received;
"...since your business means a lot to us, we can request to have a voucher code issued amounting to £50. If you will accept this offer, please let us know so we can generate the code "
alexmidd
Pioneer
Options

OK, thanks, I'll give that a go. 🙂

0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
@TinasheDK £50 compensation code came through this evening so hopefully you'll have successes too.