Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s22 plus delivery

(Topic created on: 24-03-2022 07:22 PM)
Members_SA5qGTe
Explorer
Options

I'm.so annoyed..ordered s22 plus on 15th Feb in green...was supposed to arrive 11th March then got an email to say it was delayed til tomorrow being rhe 25th...no email from DPD and no other delay emails so went onto chat...she told me it will arrive on 28th but couldn't give me proof! she ended the chat when I said I wanted proof! I'm so annoyed wish I'd never ordered now! plus my Samsung orderr is still showing as processing order placed.. has anyone else has this issue? shall I just have patience and wait? I don't want it to end up 6 months down the line 😪 

UPDATE: 26TH MARCH: I woke up to see I have emails from Samsung saying my phone has been dispatched and will be with me on Monday by DPD. Has anyone else has this also? so excited!

32 REPLIES 32
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
My red phone took 6 weeks to get to me.
Unfortunately it's just a case of waiting and not stressing about it unless you are in desperate need.
Once it arrives you will be happy you have it.
You are fortunate you have had any notice at all.
I had no information at all.
It will arrive. Just be patient 🙂👍🏻
Davemc167
Apprentice
Options

Same here, ordered the S22+ Green 256gb on 21st Feb for delivery on 11th March, got email on 10th March stating a delay with no explanation but would receive by 25th March, spoke to CS last week and told delivery would be 25th, yet still had no confirmation of dispatch or delivery emails so contacted CS again today as order number also doesn't show on my account and was told basically it will arrive when it arrives and can't confirm a delivery date,  For a big company like Samsung their service has been shocking and communication is literally non existent.  This phone was for my son's 18th Birthday but seriously considering cancelling my order and getting him another Make of phone.  Samsung should be ashamed over their lack of service/communication.

Members_SA5qGTe
Explorer
Options

hopefully mine will arrive in the next few weeks! thanks for the feedback 🥰

Members_SA5qGTe
Explorer
Options

Yeah it is rather annoying but I guess once we have them it will be fine. oh no sorry to hear! hopefully It arrives soon

0 Likes
Katie55
Student
Options

I ordered S22+ 256gb in green on 9th Feb. Still showing as processing. CS say they can’t give me an eta. 

Members_SA5qGTe
Explorer
Options

ugh so annoying, I guess we will just have to keep waiting ugh 

0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
I gave them until today (the delay date) to either deliver my 256gb 22+ or at least provide a definitive date - not much to ask after having my order since early Feb & stating 11th March delivery.
No email, no updates, still 'processing', and CS fobbed me off with "sorry, we don't know, just keep waiting" and when I asked about cancelling they've hung up!

Well Section 75 process to start with credit card company for purchase not received. Absolute sh*tshow from Samsung.
0 Likes
Members_SA5qGTe
Explorer
Options

indont see why they csnt just be honest and say we don't have stock we genuinely don't know whn you will get it. I'm just going to wait, I can't be bothered arguing with CS. plus I chose the 6 month finance so I csnt cancel 😞 

0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
If they were honest or even gave a 'worst case scenario' date then I'd accept that. Issues happen. Lies, misleading, taking full payments knowing they have no stock, then p*55 poor customer services is another thing.