Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date changed on order but no email

(Topic created on: 28-01-2024 09:30 AM)
Suz1008
Navigator
Options
Hi my delivery date for the 24 plus was Feb 19 but now on the order it says prepare for dispatch and to arrive by 29/1 which is tomorrow. I haven't had an email from Samsung or DPD.
Nobody available on chat to ask. Has anyone else had this? I get that it hasn't been sent yet but would you not get an email saying the delivery date has changed?
Thanks 
23 REPLIES 23
Char93
Pioneer
Options
Mine sat at preparing for dispatch until the day before it was due to be delivered, pretty much went straight to that status after ordering.

Got an email from DPD about midday the day before it said it would be delivered then a time slot the following morning on the day it came.
Suz1008
Navigator
Options
OK Char thanks. I'll look out for an email.
0 Likes
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

My order has not changed at all. You should have got a tracking number. You can check the DPD website, you might be able to see if there is a delivery for your name and address.

@Suz1008 what phone, colour and storage did you order?

0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

You'll only get an email confirming delivery the day before DPD aim to deliver your device(s).

I'm not aware of any other email from Samsung on this.
Suz1008
Navigator
Options
Hi Reylob, I checked on the DPD app and it says there's no delivery scheduled. I ordered the 24plus 512gb in Marble Grey on Jan 22. It changed to prepare to dispatch 3 days ago and now the date has changed.
0 Likes
Suz1008
Navigator
Options
Thanks Piper.
0 Likes
marty_155
Explorer
Options
Hi.. Ordered the 512gb ultra in grey and delivery is set for 19th Feb. I've had no emails at all from Samsung, not even a confirmation of my purchase email. I can see the order in My Orders in my account, but the see more info tab below the order doesn't work so I can't check what the status is. So I have no idea if it's preparing despatch or order confirmed.
0 Likes
Suz1008
Navigator
Options
You should call the online shop if you can get through on 0330 726 7467. I have a hearing problem so I'd rather do chat. The constant on hold tune bothers my ears.
0 Likes
marty_155
Explorer
Options
I did speak to them on chat on Friday and they confirmed the delivery date of 19th Feb.. So they have my order.. I just wish I could do it through my order page.. Drives me mad I can't. I also prefer the chat feature to calling as I don't have time to be on the phone for hours 😂