Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shocking Customer Service Experience

(Topic created on: 28-01-2024 01:41 PM)
TabbyS24U
Explorer
Options
Sorry I need to vent my frustrations and have a bit of a rant.

Initially ordered the 512gb Titanium Violet on release day, I then changed the order the next day and went for a 1TB grey.

Although the Violet wasn't set to dispatch on my orders, I was unable to cancel it from Samsung website on my accounts so I called support next morning, after waiting on the line for over 90mins, they advised that they would cancel.

Next day I get an email from DPD telling me that they will deliver the original order next day, again I called Samsung and they said don't worry, we have cancelled the order so you won't get a delivery.

DPD then tried to deliver next day but I wasn't home, again I called Samsung another 45 mins on hold and I was advised that order is cancelled so you will get refund on order and not to worry as they have sorted it out.

Then again on Thursday the following day DPD tried to deliver again, I got an email once more saying they will try again on Friday.

I called Samsung again and they said the phone is being returned to the warehouse so no need to worry.

Thankfully DPD didn't try delivering on Friday so I presumed that the order had finally been cancelled until yesterday on Saturday.

I got an email from Samsung with an invoice and saying the phone has been delivered to my address and we hope you love it.

Now Samsung have two payments from me one invoiced which wasn't delivered and the titanium grey 1tb pending for delivery for 19th February.

I am sick and tired of waiting to speak to someone as the web chat doesn't work and waiting to speak to someone has already cost me a total of 5 hours plus holding on.

This has to be the worse experience I have ever had when it comes to ordering with Samsung.

On a positive note for those who are still waiting for the grey 1tb ultra, one of the advisors suggested that they have a new batch arrived and delivery will be pulled forward if possible, however I don't trust Samsung right now.

12 REPLIES 12
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Everyone's entitled to a rant / vent @TabbyS24U 

Unfortunately as I've found myself the process once a phone has been ordered the process to cancel can be tricky especially of one is past the golden hour to do so and can lead to the process reaching despatch. 

Let's just say the process of cancelling and returning isn't as seamless as it should be 🤔

I hope things work out OK for you.  

And thank you for the heads up on what you've been advised regarding stocking levels 👍 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
DPD are icky.

MB
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@MorningBlunt is that your own experience with DpD  ?

I've had numerous phobes and accessories delivered by DpD both to my home address and work address with no issues. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
Guess it's location based. Also, it's fine when you're in. But if there's a delay/you miss delivery, good luck contacting them!

MB
0 Likes
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

Yes, that sounds familiar. I can relate to what you describe. Samsung Non-Support is abysmal.

I would like to say that it will be fine, but knowing Samsung, it never gets better.

This happens year after year. The online shop and the shop app are not working. I cannot see my orders.

TabbyS24U
Explorer
Options
Yes, let's hope so.
I have a few weeks to wait for the phone but still hoping that it gets delivered early.
0 Likes
TabbyS24U
Explorer
Options
I agree with this too, I think if you aren't home for your delivery then DPD are not the best to deal with.
Customer service a bit like Samsung
TabbyS24U
Explorer
Options
I had the same issue, search for Toko UK Estore and log on to your Samsung account and it should work.
deadpool3401
Explorer
Options
If it had been delivered you have 14 days to return the phone for a full refund according to consumer law so no real loses
0 Likes