Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s22 plus delivery

(Topic created on: 26-03-2022 09:25 AM)
Members_SA5qGTe
Explorer
Options

I'm.so annoyed..ordered s22 plus on 15th Feb in green...was supposed to arrive 11th March then got an email to say it was delayed til tomorrow being rhe 25th...no email from DPD and no other delay emails so went onto chat...she told me it will arrive on 28th but couldn't give me proof! she ended the chat when I said I wanted proof! I'm so annoyed wish I'd never ordered now! plus my Samsung orderr is still showing as processing order placed.. has anyone else has this issue? shall I just have patience and wait? I don't want it to end up 6 months down the line 😪 

UPDATE: 26TH MARCH: I woke up to see I have emails from Samsung saying my phone has been dispatched and will be with me on Monday by DPD. Has anyone else has this also? so excited!

32 REPLIES 32
alexmidd
Pioneer
Options

Yeah, I also ordered an S22+ in green on Feb 12th. It was originally due on 11th as well, put back to the 25th (today). This time no email or communication, just nothing. Called CS and the best they could tell me was that stock should be allocated either this week or next week. I asked what that means as regards dates, which seemed to be a problem at first but eventually they said between now and April 3rd. Not great but probably the best I can expect. If it comes within that time frame I would be happy with that, beyond that I’ll probably have to cancel before the credit card take my money.

Members_SA5qGTe
Explorer
Options

yeah I think its just best to wait now, its all we can do. It was stressing me out but its not worth it. Let me know of you hear anything regarding updates and the like! 

alexmidd
Pioneer
Options

Will do.

0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
So.....after being told yesterday that they had no clue when I'd get it and no stock, and me starting a section 75 for refund.... got a DPD notification at 1am saying it will be delivered on 28th.
Members_SA5qGTe
Explorer
Options

I've just received an email , mine will arrive on Monday 

0 Likes
Members_SA5qGTe
Explorer
Options

me too! 

0 Likes
Katie55
Student
Options

Mine’s due today!

Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Had an email from customer services too offering me a £50 goodwill gesture to use on another item in Samsung Shop
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
DPD app just pinged. Now due within the next 90mins.
alexmidd
Pioneer
Options

No word of mine yet. 😟 It does look like things might be moving a bit now though. Here’s hoping.