Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ripped off and lied to again.

(Topic created on: 09-02-2024 05:44 AM)
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

So I eventually got my refund for my s24 ultra after 10 long days. Question is where is my trade in money Samsung. My S23 ultra is now technically stolen as you have processed it and sent it on but where is my £410 which by the pay is a pittance compared to the £600 I got off originally. I love Samsung phones and I love ultras. But honestly I don’t think I’m going to be able to own one again purely for customer service. Yes phones go faulty all manufacturers do. It’s how you deal with it that matters. What am I going to have to do to get this trade in money? Does any know how to tackle this? Just for people that don’t know I order a s24 ultra, it came faulty, traded in my perfect s23 ultra for £600 off. When it came to exchange Samsung said middle of march. So I changed to refund which was fine and they said they would give me £410 for my old phone. Refund has come, trade in money nowhere to be seen. 
thanks regards ash 

22 REPLIES 22
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

Like smiley says it’s a 3rd party but the way Samsung is run is just a joke. They run nothing it’s all 3rd party so when things go wrong this happens. 

AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

Issue with mine was it was 3 days lol 

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

Absolutely and if they are paying me for it doing it promptly and for a fair price 

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

Wow that’s shocking 

0 Likes
Komen
Explorer
Options
I woulda bought it off you for £600 😮
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

I know it’s an absolute joke what they are paying. I’m so annoyed. 

0 Likes
Allysisa
Helping Hand
Options

Oooowww poor you Ash such a lovely person been been shitted on by Samsung, big hugs,  I bet toy feel like you been thrown under a bus right now, how's the iPhone holding out .... Do you like it or prefer it or don't like it as much?

I'm not liking my s23u it seems to over brighten my colour so much even having to edit them all the time to tone down the saturated colours which I stuck with 14 pro and note 20u although that was same over exposed, and 14 pro max is over exposed as well in. Lots of areas grr r r I'm a right moan bag. Lol 

Anyways Ash. Keep in touch x. 

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

To be honest I love the iPhone despite it being 50% cheaper you get 90% of the phone. The pictures are a lot clearer as is video zoom is a bit poo but it’s perfectly fine. I thought I made a mistake when I bought this but so glad now. I feel very safe with iPhone knowing that if anything goes wrong I will have another handset in my hands within 24 hours not 24 days. Samsung goes over saturate pictures and so did the 14 series here on the 15 clear as a whistle. I do miss my Samsung but I have moved on now. Just dunno whether to bother with AirPods Pro and Apple Watch yet but I think I may just stick with my phone only 

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

You're a very valuable member of the Community, @AshtabS9Ultra , so none of us like to read about your experience.

Your loyalty to Samsung is greatly appreciated and I'm sure that you would have gotten a lot of value from the S24 Ultra (although I do understand that you were unable to wait for a replacement). While I appreciate that you've already been liaising with our Online Shop Team and Trade-in Team, I do expect that you'll be kept updated about any refund amount that is owed to you and anything else that is relevant to your enquiry.

If you have any questions or need our assistance with anything, please feel free to send a PM to @Sam_UK

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

Thank you Paul I appreciate that and I will still be in the community and I will be helping others when my members app on the tablet decides to work again. The will be no bad blood with Samsung and no biased opinions on the products coming from me I just think the customer service needs sorting. As for the issues the ball is finally rolling phone is complete and should have my trade in money by Wednesday. I still have been left with a sour taste in my month as it just took too long and Samsung had more or less forgot about the trade in I had to chase it. Anyway hopefully all sorted and maybe one day I will trust a Samsung phone again but stuck on the dark side for a couple of years now due to an impulse purchase but I don’t regret it. Thanks for your time nice to see a Samsung team member commenting. 
regards Ash

0 Likes