Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero customer service rip off

(Topic created on: 02-03-2024 05:56 PM)
misst40
Journeyman
Options
My order was delivered and tge box was empty.
Samsung have taken over a week to reply. I've had no reassurance, no updates, nothing to tell me what is going on.
They tgen just send an email telling me they will not send me my watch. They say they have cctv footage of the watch being boxed, if so prove it. There was nothing in the box. Now I have no watch and no money. Absolute scam. They don't have a proper complaints process, nobody answers your questions, everyone just reads a script like a robot. I will never buy from them again.
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Ginsing64
Helping Hand
Options
I feel your pain. I've had zero support from their customer services as well. Most unhelpful people I've ever dealt with.
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That's disgusting, I would have been livid

Was the packaging tampered with?

I don't know what to suggest maybe one of the mods can advise next steps
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
How did you pay?

If online via a CREDIT CARD then action a Section 75 Claim through your card issuer.

You won't get your watch but you'll get your money back all being well.
S24 Ultra
misst40
Journeyman
Options
No package was sealed when delivered. I opened it and one of the tamper seals on the box was missing. And the box was empty.
0 Likes
misst40
Journeyman
Options
I didn't use credit. Paid by debit. Will speak to my bank
0 Likes
misst40
Journeyman
Options
Agreed can't talk to a manager either
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I always video record opening packages that contain expensive items for this very reason.....
S24 Ultra
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have started doing that too, since last order

Same as when I send in trade in showing me seal package
Ginsing64
Helping Hand
Options
I even asked to speak to a supervisor and didn't even get that far. All i kept getting was cancel the order and then lose my promo codes. Useless service, and when you do get to speak to someone, they put you through to the ones you have a problem with in the first place.