Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costumer service

(Topic created on: 03-03-2024 09:52 AM)
Atilla_hidi
Journeyman
Options
I have sent back my S24 ultra (faulty device) - was asked by Samsung customer service.They told me they will send a brand new replacement.This was more than one months ago. Never,eve mr had to wait almost a month for any replacements before from Apple or Sony etc.Does this take this long at Samsung?Costumer service is so clueless and rude.
0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
Atilla_hidi
Journeyman
Options

I have been waiting for a reply to the last e-mail for a week.1709459559571.jpg1709459559594.jpg

0 Likes
dorin79
First Poster
Options
Hi in my phone LANGUAGE PACK mising Romanian language, and isn't available for download. How to set/download Romanian language?
Thanks
0 Likes
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
Sadly, Samsung customer service is abysmally inept at best. It shouldn't take that long, but unfortunately, the S24 is in high demand. What their customer service doesn't seem to understand is that a small percentage of complaints to them is a 100% failure for you. I hope you get satisfaction soon.
0 Likes
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
Whilst it is good of them to offer a discount code. Something free would be a more appropriate offer as good will.
0 Likes
Atilla_hidi
Journeyman
Options
Thanks
0 Likes
Atilla_hidi
Journeyman
Options
they offer but don't give, they lied. I was told I would receive it within 48 hours, but I haven't received anything.1709461082291.jpg
0 Likes
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
Sounds typical distract you and then hope you get bored with speaking to unhelpful nobodies
0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Never a truer word spoken. From my own experiences in the past Samsung CS are horrendous (and that is me being polite).

You must, however, continue to pursue the right outcome @Atilla_hidi
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
you would think that a company in such a competitive industry would actually care about its image and listen to its customers. there is alays room for improvement, but you would need to start from scratch.