Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received my phone but no case or screen protector

(Topic created on: 30-01-2024 07:34 PM)
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
As per the title.. I put my £50 code when ordering.. (and the one for the watch too which I believe gets delivered separately) opened the box and found:

1- no case or screen protector as part of £50 off code

2- just one return bag for the trade in and nothing to return the samsung upgrade phone from last year. 

Any thoughts on point 1? Know I can ask customer support (after waiting an hour on the call) to get a return bag
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Mate I didn't get the case or screen protectors either, I spoke to 2 different chat operatives who both said someone will get in contact with me...never heard anything... Decided it wasn't worth the hassle...
0 Likes
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
Typical isn't it.. they are a pure nightmare and customer service is non existent
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
The customer service is poor for such a big company
0 Likes
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
Ridiculous.. had a similar issue with the service centre last year but this is just taking the pi$$
0 Likes
TheDenny
Voyager
Options
As long as the items are on your ordered invoice list, you should definitely receive it ! So do chase and log the matter directly with Samsung via telephone.
0 Likes
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
On the chat with them just now and the guy is trying his best to fob me off.. cancel order / new purchase bla bla bla
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
I know folk who entered the £50 off code got the case and screen protector included in thier invoice..

When I entered the £50 code case and protector wasn't added
0 Likes
TheDenny
Voyager
Options
You need to log the matter with Samsung. You should have the code saved on your invoice. Don't delete the Samsung offer email too

Also there were two £50 codes

One with screen protector and case and the other only the £50 discount
0 Likes
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
Yes I have the email and the code.. this rocket on the chat is saying nothing can be done.. and I would have to return it then get a new purchase.. thing is, I will miss out on the pre-order offer
0 Likes