Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received my phone but no case or screen protector

(Topic created on: 30-01-2024 07:34 PM)
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
As per the title.. I put my £50 code when ordering.. (and the one for the watch too which I believe gets delivered separately) opened the box and found:

1- no case or screen protector as part of £50 off code

2- just one return bag for the trade in and nothing to return the samsung upgrade phone from last year. 

Any thoughts on point 1? Know I can ask customer support (after waiting an hour on the call) to get a return bag
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
TheDenny
Voyager
Options
Best to ring Samsung and log your concern. You have evidence of your email of your order with the discount codes applied. So you should be okay.

Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

Check the email you received confirming order accepted.

Copy the order number.
Chick on My Account link in the email.

After clicking on the My Account link, pop your order number and email address in the two boxes and you'll get your order history.

Underneath Order Acknowledged there is an Order Detail or similar tab. Click on that.

You'll now be able to see everything on the accepted order and against each one you can see it's status (I e. Order Accepted, pending dispatch, on the way, delivered)
0 Likes
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
All I can see on that page is the phone, trade in, watch and strap

No case, no screen protector or mention of S23 Samsung Upgrade..
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sounds like the code you had may not have included screen protector and case.

There were different offers on at different times.
0 Likes
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
Argh.. pure nightmare man !!! First the Samsung upgrade and now issues with order.. takes the fun away
0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Don't send your previous phone with the stuff that came with the S24. You should receive a separate letter for sending that back with a label and a bag. They recommend using the original box, which I always do.
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
Thanks mate, that's useful.. they haven't mentioned it anywhere.. the process is so poor
0 Likes
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

Can I ask, where exactly did you buy your phone?  I read these stories and can't relate to them at all.

I either buy my phone directly from Samsung online or in the the store of my phone's provider, in my case, Vodafone.  

It's actually better to buy directly from Samsung as you have 30 days to use the phone and then return it for a full refund if you wish.  With a typical store, once the seal is broken, the phone is yours.

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case
0 Likes