Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery delays

(Topic created on: 31-01-2024 08:32 PM)
mrskirkham
Student
Options
So, placed an order for S24 ultra titanium black 1TB on 18 January, chose the delivery date for 1 February. Heard nothing from Samsung nor DPD about the delivery that due tomorrow, so I rung the customer service and been told that they'll keep me posted. 
Just got an email tonight about the delays, saying "due to unforeseen circumstances your order will be delayed, your new delivery date is 5 February"
It's just not good enough, Samsung soon take my money when i placed the order! 
I'm so disappointed!!

4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I totally get your unhappy with the delays due to high demand @mrskirkham 

Unfortunately with the launch of flagship phones this can and will happen. 

Really communication from Samsung could be better and faster so the customer is kept on the loop. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate to ask.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

This is Samsung's yearly tradition. I ordered mine, 1TB blue and delivery is for the 9th. Samsung has my money for 14 days already.

Exclusive colours and 1TB options always have delays. I understand that you are disappointed, but wait is the only way to get the phone. Of course you could always cancel the order.

I am sorry I cannot be more helpful.

Piper123
Maestro
Options
I do wonder why Samsung think this is acceptable.

Surely a company of their size can manage their supply and delivery chains better than this?
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

Deadly right, they should plan this pre-order malarkey way better. Their order, communication, delivery chain is a complete catastrophe.

They should improve their Customer Support, I wrote improve, but it is more like they should have proper CS and properly train their agents. It is not good having a good product and bad CS. I dread having to phone them. It is like going to a restaurant having and excellent meal and a horrendous service, it will spoil the experience no mater how good the food was.

I love technology, but I think this is my last Samsung pre-order. It is not worth the hassle. As a matter of fact, it is not pre-order if I get my device two weeks later after the official release and I get charged four weeks in advance.