Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

(Topic created on: 17-05-2024 12:09 PM)
VixieLou22
Student
Options

Has anyone got anywhere when making a complaint to Samsung?

I upgraded to a S24+ at the start of the year. Samsung said back in Feb that they accepted the return of my old phone and would settle the outstanding balance with Klarna, but haven't. I am now paying for 2 phones, one of which I don't have anymore. 

Tried calling, but have been told by various departments that they can't help. Tried the complaints line and they couldn't find me on the system so couldn't log the complaint and and they suggested emailing. I emailed last Monday and haven't had a response. I chased on Friday and emailed the 'contact the CEO site' and still nothing. What do I need to do to get someone to help me with this!

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
pukisCatos
Voyager
Options
Have u spoke with Klarna and you be probably need to provide them with accepted return recipient/email references. Obviously they need to give u refund as well for the money paid.
VixieLou22
Student
Options

Yes, sadly Klarna said I had to talk to Samsung before they could do anything. 

mubas
First Poster
Options

hi every one i have samsung s23 ultra with samsung care plus (but they don't care) its totally waste os time and money so my advice is regarding recent experience don't go with them just best insurance is  bank less money less hasal they  rob in under big name .and i don't believe  they don't have any complaint  system every time i call them no one tell me how i complain them and no solution ,now i understand y other phone company more flaurash   

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @mubas , Can you tell us more about what's happened in your instance?

0 Likes
mubas
First Poster
Options

so last year i get phone for my wife s23 ultra with Samsung 2 years care plus and payed more than £1500 so after few month some one stole her phone in center London  we claim it after 20 days we get replacement phone now this time screen is broken this incident happened in April they accept my claim to repair my phone i send to them now today is 17th may still phone not done and they send me back that phone without repair and i got latter that my phone is blacklisted so they can't repair ,now almost 2 weeks i send them email no answer call them ok we are investigating what happen no one have answer and i try to complain no way to talk   with manager they just hang my call this is happens  so many time .till now we are not aware of any thing what is going on .  so then i read online so many comment that always samsung care  service is worst  service . so i believe this is my worst decision to get samsung care its expensive use less .

0 Likes