Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra issue

(Topic created on: 18-05-2023 11:56 AM)
Julos1er
Journeyman
Options
Since last update my s21 ultra every now and then turn off and turn back on on his own. Anyone else got same issue?
27 REPLIES 27
Motty2012
Pathfinder
Options
Mine was OK for 24 hours after this then crashed again
0 Likes
Motty2012
Pathfinder
Options
Samsung need get their act together and push out a fix. The reports point to the last update being the issue not some random app. Therefore the safe mode advice above could be a very time consuming red herring.
0 Likes
Julos1er
Journeyman
Options
Yes happen again today
0 Likes
maxime_v
First Poster
Options

Same issue here with my s21 ultra. Already rebooted two times since last night :'(

Could someone from Samsung please confirm that you are aware of the issue and working on a fix? Considering how widespread it is and the clear correlation with the last firmware update, this is definitely firmware related...

Thank you

0 Likes
Julos1er
Journeyman
Options
Happen again today. Sending everytime crash report it with all logs, but didn't get any reply for samsung.
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

I appreciate you keeping us updated, @Julos1er. I understand that you have submitted an Error report. Once this is submitted, it goes into a queue, so our developers will get back to you as soon as possible.

Please update the thread and let us know when you get this resolved. 

0 Likes
Julos1er
Journeyman
Options
No more issues since the update from 4/5 days ago. And did also receive an message from samsung. Thank you.
AndrewL
Options

@Julos1er: I'm pleased to hear that your issue has been resolved, and thank you for keeping us updated on your progress. 

0 Likes