Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AOD downgradre after the 6.1 one UI update

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
mrtiki
First Poster
Options

Hey i install the version 6.1 of oneUI on my s21 ultra and after that i have literally none possibility to modify the way i want my AOD exept turning it off or on

Can we have back the setting please, the red color and the fact we cannot even change the brightness is juste frustrating from an "upgrade"

The AOD was so good on samsung thanks to is customization but is now gone, and is was here before is not like if you don't now how to do it

So please get us back the customization of the AOD

5 REPLIES 5
lance78
Voyager
Options
They might fix it. All I have is a black screen, with a dimed clock, which is the same as the lock screen and can change colours for notifications. As of setting, wallpaper only applies to lockscreen, and applying music player to aod screen does not work. You still have to unlock or use the lock screen, which is pointless
0 Likes
timbo586
Navigator
Options
It's not ideal, or how it should be imo, but if you install GoodLock and then LockStar from the Samsung store you can adjust the brightness and colours of icons to some degree.

https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.goodlock

https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.systemui.lockstar
0 Likes
TechZilla
Hotshot
Options
That's strange, I can use my lockscreen wallpaper on my AOD too, my music widget works on my AOD no problem at all, just double tap the screen so the phone screen lights up. See my screenshot of my AOD and how I have it setup. 1716567783109.jpg
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
You do realise that's your lockscreen and not your AOD, don't you? The lock icon at the top of the screen gives it away.
0 Likes
Alphawolf786
First Poster
Options

i agree its horrible...the only way to change aod is through goodlock..unable to do through settings anymore

0 Likes