Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Ecobubble seal

(Topic created on: 04-01-2023 12:57 PM)
Tom Barson
Apprentice
Options

So I purchased my eco bubble in August 2020 and at that point it had a 5 year warranty. No mention anywhere of the seal being a perishable. Randomly  at the bottom the seal a price of the rubber has literally fallen off. I have no clothes with zips and never over load the machine. On the basis of my warranty will Samsung replace the seal? Terns are. Slow re the warranty:

EXCLUSIONS
Samsung makes no representation or guarantee that the Samsung product(s) will operate uninterrupted or error free. During the Extended Warranty Period, Samsung will only provide the warranty in the UK and Ireland. Samsung is not responsible for paying any travel or delivery costs where the product is located outside the UK or Ireland.
Services performed by Samsung in rectifying damage or defect caused as a result of any excluded conditions shall be subject to additional charges for labour, transportation and parts. Warranty Service or Replacement is not available to you if the product you present is:
• Defaced,
• Altered,
• Damaged beyond repair,
• In need of a repair not included in warranty service. (Periodic Maintenance and the repair or
replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear); or
•Does not match the product model and serial number details as registered for warranty service.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, warranty service does not include repair of failures caused by:
• Modification or attachments
• Accidents or misuse (to include without limitation failure to following instructions in the user manual)
• Unsuitable physical or operating environment
• Third party products eg consumables
• Maintenance by anyone other than Samsung or a Samsung Authorised Service provider
• Operation of a product beyond the limit of its duty cycle
• Products, components, parts, material, software, or interfaces not furnished by Samsung

5 REPLIES 5
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
No. Will be put down to normal wear and tear unless you can prove there is a defect
G G
0 Likes
Tom Barson
Apprentice
Options

I am not sure they will as it’s less than 2 years old, I have no zips only buttons, never overload plus I have been on live chat and both have said it’s covered by the 5 year warranty I have. When I took the warranty out it did not exclude the seal whereas new warranty does so fingers crossed 

0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Fingers cross then. Just stand your ground. And keep a copy of screen shot when a adviser tells you these things. Good luck
G G
0 Likes
Jus72
Student
Options

I’m having the same issue. Bought my machine in November 2019. Door seal is leaking. Their is no rips in seal . Have been on to Samsung to complain  as it came with 5 year warranty. They want £65 call out charge then charge for repair so all In would be £150 - £200. Very  disgusted & disappointed in Samsung  . Won’t be buy any more of their products in future 

0 Likes
Tom Barson
Apprentice
Options

Have you only spoken to Samsung? They’ll try and charge you no matter what. They’ve not seen it. Speak to the company here who repair it and if they can see it’s a fault you probably won’t pay