Support

Open search

Model WW90T684

Highlighted
SOLVED
Apprentice

I have purchased the above model and I cant seem to find an answer to the eco wash setting.

This machine has a cycle called Eco 40-60

Does this mean it will automatically select a wash temperature between 40 and 60 or does this mean it will wash at an unknown temperature for clothes that are labelled between 40 and 60?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi both,

It would seem that the setting is for clothes or fabrics that are rated with a wash setting between these two temperatures. It doesn't mean that it chooses what temperature to use. As it is an Eco setting the likely hood is that it will wash at a temperature between 30 and 40 even though there are clothes that have a wash label of 60. 

We have used it for a couple of weeks mainly on eco and although it takes ages we have to trust that it is the most economical wash setting for power and water. 

So far so good.

Hope this helps alleviate your worries too.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

I'm also looking for the answer to this, I can't seem to find anything that indicates what temperature this wash actually runs at. Has anyone had any luck?

Highlighted

I also am confused by the description. I want to use the most eco friendly option, however most clothes are either 30c or 40c. Only my towels & bedding go up to 60c.

It says it automatically chooses the setting, but how can it know what I’ve put in there. I daren’t use it for this reason.

It seems like a totally redundant cycle as you have no control over the temperature. 

Highlighted

Hi both,

It would seem that the setting is for clothes or fabrics that are rated with a wash setting between these two temperatures. It doesn't mean that it chooses what temperature to use. As it is an Eco setting the likely hood is that it will wash at a temperature between 30 and 40 even though there are clothes that have a wash label of 60. 

We have used it for a couple of weeks mainly on eco and although it takes ages we have to trust that it is the most economical wash setting for power and water. 

So far so good.

Hope this helps alleviate your worries too.

View solution in original post

Top Liked Authors