Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fridge freezer bleeping constantly

(Topic created on: 21-04-2020 10:58 AM)
Not_impressed
First Poster
Options

IMAG0827.jpg

So £400 pound for a fridge freezer what lasts 8 months and now my fridge temperature lights are going up and down all night long bleeping like disco lights  ,not a good buy😡 and was told my repair was non essential so no repairs at the moment,I just hope the freezer part stays working and I don't lose all my food ,I also hope that how ever long this lockdown lasts this continuous bleeping noise don't send me insane,i wouldn't buy any Samsung products again 

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Not_impressed
First Poster
Options

IMAG0828.jpg

Well now it's not bleeping anymore but it's just stuck with this light on now , is it still non essential?????

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Not_impressed: This is the Vacation Mode indicator. If you press the Fridge button to adjust the temperature, the symbol should no longer light up. Let me know if this works for you.
0 Likes
Not_impressed
First Poster
Options
Hi. The button what adjusts the temperature is doing nothing now but it's no longer on that last symbol it's stuck on 7 degrees and can't be adjusted up or down but at least it's stopped bleeping constantly now which is a bonus
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Not_impressed: Can you try pressing and holding the Fridge button for 3-5 seconds to see if you're able to disable Vacation Mode in this manner?

0 Likes
Not_impressed
First Poster
Options
Just checked and the light is back on vacation mode again now but pressing the fridge button is doing nothing at all tried twice for about 10 seconds each 🙁
0 Likes
Not_impressed
First Poster
Options

https://youtu.be/zLf1bY9YKS4  ignore the last messages it's doing the same as the other day now 🙁

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Thanks for giving this a try @Not_impressed  Vacation function will be automatically deactivated if you adjust fridge temperature while the Vacation function is on. Are you able to do once again and monitor it to see if this goes back to Vacation Mode?

0 Likes
Not_impressed
First Poster
Options
Can't adjust the temperature at all it's changing temps on its own ,the button is doing nothing 🙁
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Thanks for confirming that. Are you able to try the steps listed here and let me know how that goes? When and where did you get the appliance? 

0 Likes