Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z fold 3 no sound on inner screen

(Topic created on: 24-09-2023 11:00 AM)
Gman1707
Pioneer
Options
Hello all, since the last software update when opening screescreen to full mode the sound dissapears. I have tested speakers in diagnostic mode with phone shut and all good. Once opened no sound. Can anyone shed light on this? 
78 REPLIES 78
Scott247
Apprentice
Options
It's an utter disgrace that they can get away with this, treating customers like *****, no more of my money going to Samsung
Dunamis1
Apprentice
Options

Samsung is just a big joke ,how can I speed so much money and now phone is rendered useless by samsung update. This is pure scam from samsung 

Tommitoh
Student
Options

Exactly, and when send to service centre, I need to spend $6xx to replace both screen. When it obeversly is a software issue. 

Dunamis1
Apprentice
Options

I am seriously pained because I paid cash and bought 5 of theses now useless phones for my family members. Why did i spend so much for a scrap. No Value for money.

ommvoice
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem, is Samsung listening to this problem too?

Fazil
Journeyman
Options

I have sent a formal complaint to Samsung with a link to our chat as proof of the numerous identical issues we are all having.

They replied that they will get back to me within 24 hours.

Let's 🤞 

Gman1707
Pioneer
Options
I bet they come back with some lame excuse
0 Likes
Dunamis1
Apprentice
Options

What will the do am pained beyond imagination, I feel like using my money to so an official advert warning people about this product . I have alway advertised this product ,am not an iPhone fan I use Google phones and switched to Samsung after Google pixel 6 failed me . In canada here people always ask me which phone I use and am proud to always say samsung in the midst of iPhone users and went as far as buying it for all ny family members and believe me all 5 phones have same issue right now.am deeply pained.

0 Likes
Ewan Small
First Poster
Options

I also have this issue. No sound on inner screen, speakers work on outer screen and when Inner screen is at 90 degrees. Happened 2 days ago, have factory reset but no change.

0 Likes
KJ1989
First Poster
Options
Same issue here after updating my zfold3