Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2021 offer flipz3 - free watch

(Topic created on: 26-10-2021 09:16 AM)
Trace100
Apprentice
Options

Anyone else having issues claiming their watch?  I've tried app several times and always gets stuck on page 5 after uploading photo of receipt.  I've tried attaching photo and screenshot but same issue.  Anyone seen the same and resolved?  Thanks Trace

9 REPLIES 9
StephK1
Options

Hey Trace! Have you tried putting the claim through directly on the website? I had a little trouble putting it through on the app earlier today, but managed to get it sorted on the website. The link is here: https://samsungpromotions.claims/zflip3watch 🙂

Trace100
Apprentice
Options
Thanks tried link but sticks at same place, did you attach as screenshot as that's what I'm trying. It seems to attach OK but the I get blank screen saying up upload IMEI number, see screenshot Screenshot_20211025-225050_Samsung Internet.jpg
0 Likes
Members_cfjVk8O
First Poster
Options

Hey, I am getting exactly the same issue when trying to claim my watch as well. I have tried via Members app and also the link posted above. Step 5 doesn't seem to have any way to allow anything to be done or progress to the next step.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have you tried clearing the cookies etc of your browser and allow pop ups etc which might help.

Good luck and I hope you get to validate your claim for the watch.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Trace100
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I've now tried making claim via laptop and converting to pdf, I've deleted cookies and allowed pop ups but still not working. I'm not sure if it's not uploading the file properly, see screenshot.
0 Likes
Trace100
Apprentice
Options
Screenshot of upload pageScreenshot_20211026-091210_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Trace100: I'm sorry that you're having some trouble claiming your Galaxy Watch 4. To account for any temporary problems with the claims site, please try again in 24 hours to see if you're able to proceed. If not, please reach out to the Promotions Team with details of your issue at zflip3watch@samsungpromotions.claims or by phone at 0330 054 2863 in the United Kingdom and 01223 2747 in the Republic of Ireland, and an advisor will be able to assist you further.

0 Likes
Trace100
Apprentice
Options
Thanks Andrew, I've tried last 48 hours with no luck. I contacted support Team and Emma was helpful, she also gave me promotions email to contact. I've sent them email this morning with copy of receipt so I'm now waiting on them getting in touch. Thank you
0 Likes
Trace100
Apprentice
Options
https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/zflip3watch/en-GB

This link worked for me if you're still struggling to submit
0 Likes