Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOOST! £50 CLAIM FOR PRE ORDER OF Z FOLD5

(Topic created on: 13-08-2023 05:49 AM)
Sausage1
Pioneer
Options
I have spent ages trying to make this claim with zero success. Logged into account, click on GALAXY STORE on the BOOST web page but just brings me back to the same BOOST web page with no option to REDEEM the offer. Any ideas?

Also purchased a Watch 6 and trying to work out if its £50 for watch and fold 5 making a total of £100?

Thanks.
10 REPLIES 10
Dean255
Apprentice
Options
A couple of things I tried before bing successful

1) are you using the samsung Internet app?

2) make sure the settings on pops ups and security are are not on strict and allow pop ups or new tabs to be opened.

After making these changes I was successful, but it is still not without its issues even after you have claimed. My question on here is the problem after you have the voucher...!!!
0 Likes
Sausage1
Pioneer
Options
Hi. I tried browsers including SAMSUNG INTERNET on FOLD 5 and on desk top pc with different browsers, no vpn, all cookies enabled. I followed instructions on boost Web page, sign into account, click on CLAIM VOUCHER which just brings me back to the same page with no option to claim/ redeem. I think I can claim for Disney plus and £50 for Samsung store but it does not work.

Regards.
0 Likes
Sausage1
Pioneer
Options
UPDATE. I tried EDGE BROWSER and it worked. Thanks for the advice. I have my vouchers. Regards.
keith30
Maestro
Options
Always use a different browser than the Samsung Internet browser to be able to claim anything from Samsung. A lot of people use Chrome if you encounter any problems 🤔
Sausage1
Pioneer
Options
I was using Firefox. After adjustment of loads of s ettings could not get it to work so followed the advice tried Edge & it worked. Now trying to understand what I can buy with the SAMSUNG £50 voucher. I see many confused including me ref the one time purchase of 1 app only? Or can one purchase multiple apps in one go? So confusing.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Sausage1: The voucher is valid for a single in app/in game purchase only, so it will won't be possible to use it to purchase multiple apps. For clarity, please refer to the terms and conditions of the promotion via the link below. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/galaxystorefullterms/

0 Likes
Sausage1
Pioneer
Options
Hi. Just for clarification, so the £50 can be used to buy "something" from within an app or game downloaded/ installed from the Galaxy store?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Sausage1: That's right. It's for in app/in game purchases only (for apps/games downloaded from the Galaxy Store)

0 Likes
Sausage1
Pioneer
Options
So, if an app has to be paid for (I.e its not a free app) then I would have to purchase the app with my own money, then use the voucher within the app as mentioned? And once within the app, only one "item" within that app can be purchased?

Thanks.
0 Likes