Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s23 trio cashback

(Topic created on: 18-02-2024 11:09 PM)
pixino
Student
Options
hi I claimed the s23 trio reward thing back in January, just wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to receive the cashback? claimed on the 10th jan, buds arrived on the 22nd Jan, no sign of the cashback though. obviously there was a time frame of 45 days given but I was curious if anyone had received the cashback before this?
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@pixino: The cashback will be issued at different times for different customers, but always within the designated 45 day period. Typically, the Buds are delivered quite soon after the claim verification date (as you have experienced), but the cashback will take a few more weeks to be processed. Keep an eye on your email inbox, as you will be notified by the Promotions Team when the cashback has been added to your account. 

MGLeon
Navigator
Options
Same here. I have the buds and Disney sub.

Will wait until the 45 days have expired before emailing them about the cash.

They have my claim and can track it so not concerned at the moment.
0 Likes
MarkBryant
Explorer
Options
I, too, got the same offer after buying the S23 Plus.

I got the Disney+ subscription almost immediately. The £100 cash back took 21 days, and the buds fe took 37 days.
0 Likes
Avfc21
Apprentice
Options
30 days since my claim was approved still no earbuds or cashback received. Any help @samsung.
0 Likes
Members_CgT4FuR
First Poster
Options

Any update did you recieve your cash back? I'm coming up to day 45 and no signs and not reading great things on here from people 

0 Likes
pixino
Student
Options
45 days are up and no sign of cashback 🤷‍♀️ can't find my receipt number either so no way of contacting them. not getting my hopes up either, I doubt I'm ever getting this money haha
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@pixino: If the 45 days have elapsed, and your cashback has not been added to your designated account, then I recommend contacting the Promotions Team at s23trio@samsungoffers.claims, or by phone on 0330 808 0039 (UK) or +353 1800 851 015 (ROI), where an advisor will be able to look into this for you. I recommend quoting your claims reference number, which will be visible on the email you received to inform you that your claim was approved. In the meantime you can track your claim on the promotions website via the link below. 

https://samsungoffers.claims/winterdeals/S23trio/en-GB/track-claim/login

0 Likes
Members_DDqDWMZ
Apprentice
Options

Not always. I'm day 46. Still not got the cash.

0 Likes
Members_DDqDWMZ
Apprentice
Options

0 Likes