Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S23 FE DELAYED can I sill claim the earbuds

(Topic created on: 13-01-2024 04:05 PM)
SoloFrenzy
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

Recently purchased a s23 FE on the 1st Jan. It was supposed to arrive on the 13, but its been delayed. The new estimated delivery date is 27/01/2024.  Since, I purchased it between 8th November 2023 - 25th January 2024, I should still be able to claim it right?. I cant apply for the claim because I don't have the IMEI.  Will I still be able to get the earbuds?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Piper123. While that would be an unusual occurrence, and I appreciate you were addressing @AsadM, it could never be called unprecedented. I'm happy to clarify this. It's noted on the Promotion's terms and conditions (point 9 under the Claims heading):

"In the event of late delivery of the Participant's Promotion Product, they will be able to register and save their information in the Claim form during the Claim Period and return to complete and submit their Claim within thirty (30) days of delivery."

Source: Terms - Samsung Promotions (samsungoffers.claims)

If you have any questions about this, please let us know. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
AsadM
Options

Hi @SoloFrenzy, congrats on your S23 FE. I'm sorry to hear there's been a slight delay, but hope you get your phone as soon as possible. You'll have 30 days to submit the claim starting from your purchase date. You can find more information on this promotion here: https://samsungoffers.claims/winterdeals/S23trio/en-GB 

Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

Your answer is unclear...

If, for example, the offer period is 8th November to 25th January, and the order was placed (purchase date) on 8th November, then if Samsung haven't delivered it by now, the OP would be outside of the 30 days from purchase date you've referred to.

Yet this would have been due to Samsung's failings, not the buyer.

For others using this forum, can you please be clearer. Will the OP receive the promotion (in my view legally the OP would have the right to as the failings are Samsungs).
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Samsung have a poor record in relation to Customer Service and this reply is yet another example of a lack of clarity.

Users of this forum come here for help.
0 Likes
Solution
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Piper123. While that would be an unusual occurrence, and I appreciate you were addressing @AsadM, it could never be called unprecedented. I'm happy to clarify this. It's noted on the Promotion's terms and conditions (point 9 under the Claims heading):

"In the event of late delivery of the Participant's Promotion Product, they will be able to register and save their information in the Claim form during the Claim Period and return to complete and submit their Claim within thirty (30) days of delivery."

Source: Terms - Samsung Promotions (samsungoffers.claims)

If you have any questions about this, please let us know. 

0 Likes
JBS917
First Poster
Options
In the event of late delivery of the Participant's Promotion Product, they will be able to register and save their information in the Claim form during the Claim Period and return to complete and submit their Claim within thirty (30) days of delivery."

Can you advise how you do this as I have tried and am unable to do so - the first stage on the claim requires the IMEI.

My phone is delayed too and will be delivered after the 30 day mark.
0 Likes
Members_mkRCwEv
First Poster
Options

Hi, I am in the same situation (delayed delivery from Samsung.com) and have not been able to figure out how to "register the claims" from this message thread. If you have managed to register and submit the claim form later, please could you kindly indicate how it's been done. Many thanks!

0 Likes
Members_mkRCwEv
First Poster
Options

Hi, I am in the same situation with the delayed delivery from Samsung,com so don't have the phone in hand to get the IMEI number. Please could you kindly indicate how to "register and save their information in the Claim form during the Claim Period" as I cannot pass the page without IMEI number. Many thanks.   

0 Likes