Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud alert!!! Samsung UK rejected £300 Adidas voucher claim

(Topic created on: 06-05-2023 11:04 PM)
Bhadreshsiddhpura
Journeyman
Options

Samsung rejected my claim with a baseless reason which I have no idea of

I bought Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra last week from official samsung networks site so I am eligible for the promotion of £300 Adidas voucher claim. I have genuine invoice and imei photo of my phone that I submitted for the promotion claim, however samsung rejected my claim for some baseless reasons.

See all my photos attached. If samsung is not going to approve my claim then I am returning this phone for sure. 

I will also alert other customers to not get attracted because of some lucrative offers as even the valid claims are rejected after you have ordered. 

Any suggestions how to tackle this situation, I am clueless. I waited for long time for a better deal and now really interested in switching from S21 Ultra to S23 Ultra. 

Your help is appreciated. 

42 REPLIES 42
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Bhadreshsiddhpura 

I see from your attached first screenshot that Samsung are rejecting your claim due to them auditing your account and finding that previous orders were returned after making a claim or the records did not match held by the retailer and that no effort was made to return the rewards.

Samsung are entitled to safeguard their business but if what has been advised to you is 💯 % incorrect then you will have to contact Samsung Support to refute what's been said.

You also have 14 days to return your phone for a full refund.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

edit > Your ³rd attached screenshot still shows your imei number which you may want to edit out.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Carlvig
Pathfinder
Options
Samsung or mostly the third party handling the promotions have had to crack down on people abusing the promotions. This can result in being refused by default if the system is not sure, hence why on the promoters site it says if you have any problems to contact them, they are usually very helpful and sort the problem instantly..
Good luck..
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You usually have to wait 14 days before you can apply for the rewards anyway as far as I am aware.

So, if you have ordered the phone and had delivery on 29th April, you are too early claiming.

Samsung do this to ensure the device is outside of return policy and thus stops people ordering the device, taking the rewards then returning the device but not until rewards.
AndrewL
Options

@Bhadreshsiddhpura: Please be advised that, in accordance with data protection, I have removed some screenshots attached to your post, as they contained personal information such as your order number, serial number and IMEI number.

I'm really sorry to hear of your disappointment surrounding your recent claim for the promotional £300 adidas voucher. Sadly I am unable to progress your query from this position, therefore if you have any concerns surrounding the decision to reject your claim, then please contact the Promotion Team directly at s23faststart@samsung-offers.claims, and an advisor will be able to look into this for you. 

Bhadreshsiddhpura
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for your advice I will contact samsung promotions and keep everyone posted.
0 Likes
Bhadreshsiddhpura
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for your advice, the moderator has removed some screenshots now.. I will try to contact the promotions support and keep everyone posted.
Bhadreshsiddhpura
Journeyman
Options
Thanks, is there a contact number that I can call to?
0 Likes
Bhadreshsiddhpura
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for advice I will try to contact them and keep everyone posted.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Bhadreshsiddhpura: I have looked into this for you, and the Promotions Team can be reached on 0330 054 5557 in the UK, or +353 1800 851 093 in the Republic of Ireland. I hope this helps.