Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adidas voucher not received after 30 days!

(Topic created on: 13-07-2023 05:25 PM)
Members_PqkLvLg
First Poster
Options

30 Days have passed and still no Adidas voucher? It's been approved, emailed and rang the no to chase up but it's just an automated response, anyone know how to contact someone from Samsung to respond?

Thanks.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AaronAJ
Options

I am sorry to hear this, @Members_PqkLvLg ! Have you checked your Junk/Spam folder? This can sometimes be sent here.

0 Likes
Members_PqkLvLg
First Poster
Options

Yes I checked my spam folder, I checked the status and it shows as still processing wait 30 days? 

0 Likes
tebba01
First Poster
Options
Same here, over 30 days and no vouchers, I'm beginning to think they have scammed me 🤨
0 Likes
AaronAJ
Options

Have you tried contacting our Promotions Team? If not, you can contact them via s23faststart@samsung-offers.claims, or by phone UK or IOM 0330 054 5557 or ROI +353 1800 851 093

0 Likes
redver
First Poster
Options
I got a text that they sent my voucher I checked my email no voucher when I go on track voucher its says voucher sent stil waiting not happy over 30 days
0 Likes
TyrellCorp
First Poster
Options

i had never even been sent my voucher or claim code. have tried asking the live chat and have been running around in circles. feels like a scam

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long, and you have burned so very very brightly
0 Likes